• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official t-green svt thread

n57101443_30734714_3904.jpg

I really have to ask. Were 5 seperate threads neccessary? If you were looking for pictures of every color SVT like in your original thread why not stick to that one, instead of creating 4 new threads for each individual color? :shrug:

n57101443_30734714_3904.jpg

I really have to ask. Were 5 seperate threads neccessary? If you were looking for pictures of every color SVT like in your original thread why not stick to that one, instead of creating 4 new threads for each individual color? :shrug:

Honestly yes I think it was neccessary. On all the other forums I visit they have the same thing in there pics forums. This way people can go into each specific thread to look a certain colored contour. Sorry if this was wrong, if the mods want to change it they can but I thought you guys would like it this way especially if we sticky it!

Thanks man! I have to get some new ones done of some changes. I really wish it wasnt my DD so I have a better chance of keep it that way.

Honestly yes I think it was neccessary. On all the other forums I visit they have the same thing in there pics forums. This way people can go into each specific thread to look a certain colored contour. Sorry if this was wrong, if the mods want to change it they can but I thought you guys would like it this way especially if we sticky it!

its cool ron, i was just messing wich ya. am prolly just jealous :laugh:. not sumthn i would've thought of :). still the best green evan.

Honestly yes I think it was neccessary. On all the other forums I visit they have the same thing in there pics forums. ...snip...Sorry if this was wrong, if the mods want to change it they can but I thought you guys would like it this way especially if we sticky it!

We are not like all the other forums.

No need to stickie the color threads.

419911380_l.jpg

Theres an old one. The bumper scratch is fixed now and Im waiting til spring to get better pics with my new camera.:laugh:
-tropictour

419911380_l.jpg

Theres an old one. The bumper scratch is fixed now and Im waiting til spring to get better pics with my new camera.:laugh:
-tropictour

paint looks good on your car!

can i ask how you got your scratch fixed and how much did it cost? i have some scratches on my front clip i would like fixed.

Back