• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

I wasn't around in '02, care to share?

Biggest SZ turnout ever. :laugh: it also had a pretty well thought out schedule of events and an army of people helping with the event which made it go off without a hitch.

We had a large population of SHO's in attendance. '01 and '02 rocked the house and many livers.

DSC_0197.jpg

:shrug:

Hahaha, nice... Hopefully I will still have a contour come 09... A raccoon tried taking it out the other night. The :censored::censored::censored::censored:er was crossing the road and then decided it wasn't a good idea right as I was passing. Well, it took out my my lower mesh, damaged the A/C condenser and cracked the bottom left support of the radiator. I JB welded it back on today and reinforced it with some plastic epoxy so hopefully that is going to fix it. I have my fingers crossed but from what I have read it'll prolly only be a temporary fix. Anyone wanna donate a radiator/condenser assembly to a poor college student who is also in flight school. (That means I am in uber debt and I still have five more ratings to go!)

Back