• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

I don't want him to "love" me lol so no bread and mayo for you ryan, I will order you up a drink that should knock you on your ass though!

I don't want him to "love" me lol so no bread and mayo for you ryan, I will order you up a drink that should knock you on your ass though!

Oh that drink will give everyone some peace and quiet for a bit :D. Ron I think I have a good alcohol shot to give you at SZ.

Aaron

Just give Ryan some bread with mayo and he will love you hahaha:laugh:.

Aaron

I will pee pon you for that comment:laugh:

I bet you cannot fix anything to knock me on my butt, ask Mark what he was feeding me at the dinner and if that didnt work, I doubt you have anything that will.

Oh that drink will give everyone some peace and quiet for a bit :D. Ron I think I have a good alcohol shot to give you at SZ.

Aaron

as long as it aint a prarie wildfire then sure hit me up with your best shot, ryan trust me it is my official goal now to get you F'ed up off shots :laugh:

Back