• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pic request slammed svt's with mirko

Can you tell me where you got that mesh from? Is it stainless?

19314470145.jpg

19314470130.jpg

these are old pictures, i have since added stabilizers... and hit two armadillos!

Man, I love the look of the Mirko. I don't know how y'all do it though. I drag my stock front bumper the way it is now.

Man, I love the look of the Mirko. I don't know how y'all do it though. I drag my stock front bumper the way it is now.

Thats what everyone says when they first get their contour, and start considering the mirko. Hell I said the same thing about lowering my car. You learn to get around it :). I went from not wanting a drop to slamming the car on D2's.

Thats what everyone says when they first get their contour, and start considering the mirko. Hell I said the same thing about lowering my car. You learn to get around it :). I went from not wanting a drop to slamming the car on D2's.

I had a mirko for a while and got annoyed that I scraped all the time (stock suspension) I got used to it while driving in and out of parking lots but there's not much I could do about dips in the road causing me to rub.

Stupid MN roads...

Mine only lasted 4 days, I only scraped it once or twice then the armadillo decided to cross the road! :mad:

Did you at least make a helmet out of it?

I can at least say there wasn't enough of him yo make a helmet out of!

Pics(of the mirko!)

100_1074.jpg

Split it down the center & then the dillo had a run in w/ my true duals which didn't leave much of him!

contour.jpg

The only pic I have of my car with my old wheels :(

BAT European handling kit with 19" finn type 6's... now i have 18" Kazera KZ-B's in bronze, but no pic. I would go snap one now, but The winter chin is on. The molded mirko doesn't like ohio's winters...

Could be a stupid question, but has anyone wondered what a mirko would look like with a non-svt? I've got a pre-98 that is begging to be different... Anyone wanna talk to the guys who mold these suckers, and maybe try to get a group buy going for us non-SVT losers?

Im glad my mirko isnt the only one to not only clobber an armadillo, but also be destroyed because of one too....

hey ob1, when you smashed the thing, did pieces fly up all over the place, the one I hit did, just piece of him and his shell went flying, i was so angry cause i thought those pieces were my mirko, thanks god its jsut cracked and can be repaired, even after 2 armadillos!

man i hope you 2 can get those mirko's fixed. i just went and bopught the last 2 albert had and he wasnt real sure he was making more. hes retired now and not in the shop all that much.

It was pretty dark when I hit mine but I still gave him what for! I've still got problems w/ getting my car fixed since the deer, so I'll get with Josh on the mirko when that crap is done.

mine will be getting fixed and only put on for meets or shows or for other good reasons, but i was on my way to a meet with the first one...

Back