• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

spotted Sil Fro sneaking behind the Kmart/marc's plaza in Brunswick OH. Drivers side doors were smashed up pretty good, and it looked like the passenger side seatbelt was hanging out of the bottom of the door. I also seen it again parked in a driveway.

Hate to see an SVT in that condition :(

I saw the same black SVT with black aftermarket rims that I saw at 14 mile & Groesbeck except this time it was sitting in the Chili's parking lot on Gratiot near Macomb Mall. This was on Wednesday (July 16) at 7pm.

Joy and Newburgh

Black SVT Nice sounding exhaust big silver stripe on the hood, i know your on here - but i cant think of your screenname

Not sure if you're on here or not. I see your car every time I'm in Grafton at a building near Sparkle. Blue Pre-98...i saw you watching me go by the other day (Friday)

I spotted a..........

Weed wacker in front of my apartment last night. Anybody from here?:laugh:

oh and some other slow svts sitting around.....

Spotted a Silver SVT going East on 96 today around 8:40 going past Fowlerville. I was going weat to drive to East Lansing for class. Not sure if you saw me, you were on the phone...

I have a few here now
TRed SVT on 33 west in columbus around 1:30 or so friday

Green SVT crossing 57....i forget which road....at about 7 yesterday

Then last night at the Medina County Fairgrounds i think it was a black SVT right up by the gate in the front of the row

saw two yesterday in novi

silfro svt on 96 west just before the beck exit, had tinted windows and a white decal in the back window

black svt on beck at the grand river light, I was a few cars behind

both times i was trying to limp my car back home or to the shop, think i blew the diff

Back