• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just a hotel FYI

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
I have 30 rooms blocked. So if we have more than that booked you're taking your chances on getting a room. I know it's still early but don't wait till the last minute like a CEG group buy or you might get burned. ;) First reservers get king beds.

I have 30 rooms blocked. So if we have more than that booked you're taking your chances on getting a room. I know it's still early but don't wait till the last minute like a CEG group buy or you might get burned. ;) First reservers get king beds.

Thanks for the heads up Todd! I better get my registration in and my room reserved...

no king bed here and i was the first to reserve...
but i did get 2 queens and a hot tub!

...wait..that sounded bad...

I really need to get on this. Anyone wanna split a room?

I must warn you though, the tub will be filled (as a cooler) with ice and beer, lol.

Man is it gonna be nice to sleep in my own bed every night this year. On that note I would like to extend an open invitation to any ladies who might prefer not to stay with a bunch of crazy drunk guys and would rather have a place to enjoy some quality "sleep". The door at Casa De Mike is always open ladies, but we won't leave the light on for you. ;)

Last edited:
Man is it gonna be nice to sleep in my own bed every night this year. On that note I would like to extend an open invitation to any ladies who might prefer not to stay with a bunch of crazy drunk guys and would rather have a place to enjoy some quality "sleep". The door at Casa De Mike is always open ladies, but we won't leave the light on for you. ;)

You're soo creepy:laugh:

I really need to get on this. Anyone wanna split a room?

I must warn you though, the tub will be filled (as a cooler) with ice and beer, lol.

Wow as if your anti-social ass didn't smell enough as it was. Now your not going to take a shower all weekend. Yippie I can't wait for this

Did it in 06, for an evening, not for the whole time... sheesh!

Edit, obviously I smell'd good enough for you since you seemed to want to get in bed with me multiple times! :eek:

Last edited:
anyone want a roommate who might not make it but will pay his half if he goes? let me kno i might pay anyway its a long story so if u need a roommate let me kno!

Back