• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The oldest

wa2tuff will be there... hes like 90 :laugh:

just kidding tom!!!!

edit: oh man! he's not on the paid list yet!

I'm 40 (soon to be 41) and have been to the last 3 Spring Zings... but it still looks like I won't be able to make this year (even though I have paid).

But the answer to your real question is: yes, the group will make you feel younger just by hanging out with them.

I'm 40 (soon to be 41) and have been to the last 3 Spring Zings... but it still looks like I won't be able to make this year (even though I have paid).

But the answer to your real question is: yes, the group will make you feel younger just by hanging out with them.

They always do.. even the locals down here in FL.
:D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I wanted to drool on your car again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you old bastards. Is there anyone that is 25 or younger with a join date before september 2002? I want to know if I am the youngest "old fart" here....

Ewwww, maybe Todras? - no wait, he is about 30ish now.

Back