• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

10th Annual Wisconsin SVTOA Spring Icebreaker All-Ford Show

D.Acker

Owner/LUCA’s *****
Admin
Pole asked me to post.

From wisvtoa.com

10th Annual Wisconsin SVTOA Spring Icebreaker All-Ford Show
When: Sunday, May 1st 2011
Where: Griffin Ford, Waukesha

10:00AM-3:00PM

All proceeds to benefit FEEDING AMERICA EASTERN WISCONSIN

Plan is to meet at PRT about 10 then cruise over to the show, we would like to get a get a good show of SVTCs there.

I know a lot going on the next couple weeks.

Who thinks they'll go

1. D. Acker

Many thanks for posting this up for me Dave. In the past few years, SCT-C and SVT-F turnouts have been so weak they've grouped our cars together and, as always, put is in the back corner of the show. Mike and I really wanted to show the mustang guys that we're here, we love out SVTs and we would appreciate the respect we all show them as car guys. Anyone that can make it would be greatly appreciated! I may have a few PRT decals made by the weekend for anyone looking to show some PRT love at the show. I will have both cars there as my dad is coming down to drive Silverflossed over with us. Both cars will be repping PRT's logo, and some signage I'm making up in hopes of potentially drumming up business with the locals.

In case you didn't catch that....that's a sneak peak at the track car up close and in person. ;)

1. D. Acker
2. blu_fuz
3. NewSVT
4. Pole120 - Silverflossed
5. Pole120 - BLKOUT2
6. Hetifeld (maybe)

Last edited:
You have worked on my car before, I will rock a PRT decal/vinyl. People will •••• when they see your track car and my car + 1/2 :laugh:. I can't wait.

You have worked on my car before, I will rock a PRT decal/vinyl. People will •••• when they see your track car and my car + 1/2 :laugh:. I can't wait.

I'm beyond excited too Joe! Any color prefrence on the logo? I'm thinking of getting Black and metalic silver made up just like I have on my cars.....would like to do t-red and t-green too, but I want to compare them to a color catalog.

1. D. Acker
2. blu_fuz
3. NewSVT
5. Pole120 - BLKOUT2
6. Hetifeld (maybe)
7. SLVRFRST (maybe)

Depending on how I feel I will be there. It's the morning after the Miflin street block party in Madison :). I want to see the track car real bad though. I don't know how expensive those decals are but if you want to get me one I'd rep ya too Josh. You did work on my car and swap out the trans when i bought it...

1. D. Acker
2. blu_fuz
3. NewSVT
5. Pole120 - BLKOUT2
6. Hetifeld (maybe)
7. SLVRFRST (maybe)
8. csvt_33(maybe)

csvt_33, you still have your SVT? I never see you posting on here anymore that I thought you sold/crashed it. :)

Maybe I can grab the keys to the Speed3 and head out there with you.

We might get the Biggest Club Attendance award if they have that and all of you show up.

I hope they let me park by you guys because I will probably be in "Class V Ford Hotrods/Customs All Years" or "Class R Ford Family Cars 1986 - Present" :(

Back