• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

10th Annual Wisconsin SVTOA Spring Icebreaker All-Ford Show

I got the vinyl today. Thanks to everyone that's going to be supporting me/PRT. It's going to be great seeing all of you after a long winter!

Side note: the decals cost me about $5 a piece this time around, If 4 of you guys wouldn't mind fronting me $5 a piece, I would like to use the money to enter my cars in the show. But, if you don't want to pay, I'm not going to make you. Consider it a donation...

If I give you $5, I want my powder coating bronze skull logo on your car in vinyl :D.

I just realized today that this is on Sunday - even better because there is a pool tourney on Saturday that I thought I had to miss :cool:.

Dave A. I will be bringing a few cases of Spotted Cow for helping out and a fender for Malcom :laugh:. Thanks man!

I just realized today that this is on Sunday - even better because there is a pool tourney on Saturday that I thought I had to miss :cool:.

Dave A. I will be bringing a few cases of Spotted Cow for helping out and a fender for Malcom :laugh:. Thanks man!

I rather have a PT rear drivers door panel :)

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder! The rest of the beer is for Kimmay and whoever else helps hauls cassettes back for me!

I've got plenty. :)

I'm planning on laying it all on the car Saturday along with swapping wheels on both cars, exhaust on the silver car, getting all of Chads paint work installed. The silver car is also in desperate need of a bath.

First this:

I may have a few PRT decals made by the weekend for anyone looking to show some PRT love at the show. Both cars will be repping PRT's logo, and some signage I'm making up in hopes of potentially drumming up business with the locals.

Then this:

Side note: the decals cost me about $5 a piece this time around, If 4 of you guys wouldn't mind fronting me $5 a piece, I would like to use the money to enter my cars in the show.

Really??? So let me get this straight: You are asking for people to promote your business by ASKING them to put your stickers on their OWN cars ... and then you ask them to PAY YOU for the price of the stickers??????????? Hahahahah, wow man, that's pretty bold! :crazy:

Last edited:
Really??? So let me get this straight: You are asking for people to promote your business by ASKING them to put your stickers on their OWN cars ... and then you ask them to PAY YOU for the price of the stickers??????????? Hahahahah, wow man, that's pretty bold! :crazy:

First of all, thanks for not bothering to quote this part:

But, if you don't want to pay, I'm not going to make you.

Secondly I never ASKED anyone to promote my business, I said if they WANTED stickers, they would be made available.

I'm not going to even bother arguing with you. These are my friends many of which I have given away both labor and parts in time of need, because they're my friends and we help each other out. You don't know me, or my relationship with the people I'm asking to help out with cost.....sit there and say whatever you want, but you clearly don't get it. Not at all.

Last edited:
7580 Becker Drive
Lannon, WI 53046

Give me a call when you get there Dave and I'll give you my unit number and directions in.

First this:

Then this:

Wow really? Do you know Josh? He may possible know more about contours then your forgot.

On a side note I'll give you 10 bucks because of all the work you've done on my car and not asked for a dime. Just like you've done for a lot of people on this board. Thanks for everything Josh.

Back