• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Disney and Cocoa beach vacation

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Ok well the owner of my company just booked this years trip for me. Here is where we will be what dates.

June 11th-16th We are staying at Disney All star music resort and going to 5 different parks.

June 16th-20th we will be at The beachfront wakulla 2-bedroom suites in Cocoa Beach.

This year we will be able to get out and actually go to city walk if anyone wants to meet up. We are bringing out 15 year old neice with us this year to help out and babysit, plus she hasnt ever been to Disney.

Well darn it Ryan.... I too have 10 days vacation planned in central Florida. We will be in Orlando July 12 - 21 staying at my vacation club's resort on International Drive just off Disney property in a 2 bedroom suite. The mini water park at the resort is called Wakoola Springs. :)

Well darn it Ryan.... I too have 10 days vacation planned in central Florida. We will be in Orlando July 12 - 21 staying at my vacation club's resort on International Drive just off Disney property in a 2 bedroom suite. The mini water park at the resort is called Wakoola Springs. :)

Damnit, thats the month after I am there or we could hang out some.

Well maybe this time we can meet up.

Yes we have too man, get the crew together and we can all go to citywalk one night.

Ohhhhhhhhhh yes, I loooooooove Disney dude. It makes me feel like I am a kid again, its the best place on earth. And then Cocoa Beach for 4 days relaxing after, yeah baby

fell like a kid again :confused: you act like one all the time, why do you need to go to disney to feel like one? or is that just mean feeling one :nonono:

:laugh:

dude your not even tall enough to get on the rides.

"Cant find the damn pic of the girl in problem child 2 getting on the ride with her extended shoes on:nonono:"

so you need a babysitter for the svt? ;) enjoy disney, i went for the first time 5 years ago in 8th grade, and i bet id have even more fun now being 18. take a pic with mickey :p

so you need a babysitter for the svt? ;) enjoy disney, i went for the first time 5 years ago in 8th grade, and i bet id have even more fun now being 18. take a pic with mickey :p

Uhmmmmm no, my csvt will be locked i n my garage with my security system armed on the house and the cars.

I have been to Disney over 100 times so this isnt new for me, I just loooove going.

I have been to Disney over 100 times so this isnt new for me, I just loooove going.

You should move closer! I have been there 3 times. Twice when we took a trip from MD and the last time on my 23rd bday. FL resident ticket prices are about half what out of state people pay. Just need an excuse to go.

Last edited:
Are you driving down or flying? Where I'm at is only about a 4 hour drive, I just got back about a month ago. I had a great time but a cold front came through and that sucked. BTW, military gets 10 days free to spend whenever this year. I wanna go back!!

You should move closer! I have been there 3 times. Twice when we took a trip from MD and the last time on my 23rd bday. FL resident ticket prices are about half what out of state people pay. Just need an excuse to go.

Nooooo, I grew up in Orlando and wont move back, I love Georgia. And I dont worry about the price, its free from work:cool:

Are you driving down or flying? Where I'm at is only about a 4 hour drive, I just got back about a month ago. I had a great time but a cold front came through and that sucked. BTW, military gets 10 days free to spend whenever this year. I wanna go back!!

I drive there, its about 6 1/2 hours. I am prior army and could use my id card for a discount but I dont and wont, this is a FREE vacation every year.

point the the ice cream you want, Ryan. Good boy!

P5140046.jpg

The swings are your favorite, aren't they ry-ry? yeah!

P5140024.jpg

Back