• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 Disney and Cocoa beach vacation

I havent been in years. I need to take the baby down there one year when she gets a lil older. Lived right outside Orlando for a year and didnt go once when we lived there lol

13 days:cool:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, mad I just saw that Space mountain will be closed while I am there till November.

Ok well the owner of my company just booked this years trip for me. Here is where we will be what dates.

June 11th-16th We are staying at Disney All star music resort and going to 5 different parks.

June 16th-20th we will be at The beachfront wakulla 2-bedroom suites in Cocoa Beach.

This year we will be able to get out and actually go to city walk if anyone wants to meet up. We are bringing out 15 year old neice with us this year to help out and babysit, plus she hasnt ever been to Disney.

Ok edit time,lol since we have 2 birthdays during our stay and the price was set and booked they gave us a free day at the parks:cool:

So now we are staying at Disney from June 11th-June17th and the beach from the 17th-21st:cool:

5 days left:cool:

Back