• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

need some opinions

psvt39

CEG'er
i am planning on tinting the tail lights with vht nightshade..... do u think it will look better if i do the reflector across the trunk or if i have that painted t-green to match the car?? thanks in advance for the oppinions!

best options:

1. tint tails and reflector
2. paint reflector, dont tint tails at all

thats my opinion

any body know where to see a pic of a green tour with painted green reflector.... i think it looks good on black but not so hot on silver imo....

you need to search man. No member has all the URLs for what you want memorized. You have to search!

you need to search man. No member has all the URLs for what you want memorized. You have to search!

i really apreciate the 100 people who tell me to search but un-like most of you im not a site expert yet and I DID SEARCH and found black,t-red,and silver frost painted reflectors on car! i found no TROPIC GREEN....... thats why i asked, i thought maybe someone else had one or knew of one....

i really apreciate the 100 people who tell me to search but un-like most of you im not a site expert yet and I DID SEARCH and found black,t-red,and silver frost painted reflectors on car! i found no TROPIC GREEN....... thats why i asked, i thought maybe someone else had one or knew of one....

I havent seen one posted.

I havent seen one posted.

well searching helped me find something else anyway... i like the look of having the reflector filled in around the chrome so its all one piece and spray it all green.,.... of course couldnt find one on green..... but looked great on black and pretty good on silver.... im gonna pop it off and take it to the body shop tomorrow!

the new member classroom is not the location to be asking questions like this. please explore the rest of the forum. I am moving this post to the forum that it belongs in ....

the new member classroom is not the location to be asking questions like this. please explore the rest of the forum. I am moving this post to the forum that it belongs in ....

i understand, but at the time i was still locked even tho i had like 15 posts...... in the future i will post iin the proper ares now that im un-locked........ thanks!

i understand, but at the time i was still locked even tho i had like 15 posts...... in the future i will post iin the proper ares now that im un-locked........ thanks!

you where able to post in other forums after 2 posts.

Hey well I know Im a little late on the post but if you got the extra cash find u a pre-98 trunk and have it painted....I think they look way better than trying to paint the reflectors.

Speaking of pre 98 I've been thinking of this lately :shrug:
100_1763-1.jpg

^ lol yo royalblue that's what I did only my car is black, I'm still waiting to paint the trunk black but might wait to paint the whole car, I have a pic of how it came out post your email and ill send it to ya if you wanna see :shrug: it stikk needs one more coat of clearcoat and polish.

^ lol yo royalblue that's what I did only my car is black, I'm still waiting to paint the trunk black but might wait to paint the whole car, I have a pic of how it came out post your email and ill send it to ya if you wanna see :shrug: it stikk needs one more coat of clearcoat and polish.
Dammit I thought I was a pioneer :blackeye: Oh well .why not just post pic here:shrug:

Back