• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Congrats Joe & Arielle!!!

you will need a passport to go to Aruba as well...

when we went to Cancun it was about a grand for the hotel after the conversion and about another grand for flights combined.

we were there only 5 nights but we got a great deal and stayed at the number 1 hotel chain in Spain. (Riu)

How about a cruise? again you would most likely need a passport as most travel to little islands.

Wayne and I would like to do one in Winter as well... then Mexico again sometime in May 09 like we did earlier this year..

$2,000 sounds good to me :) - when are we leaving! Ha! - Arielle said she would love to go with other couples so we have people to talk to..... oh I am excited now.

You guys need to go here, largest man made lagoon on earth!
San Alfonso Del Mar, located in beautiful Algarrobo, Chile
http://www.sanalfonso.cl/ingles/main.html

san_alfonso_del_mar.jpg

$2,000 sounds good to me :) - when are we leaving! Ha! - Arielle said she would love to go with other couples so we have people to talk to..... oh I am excited now.

I'm serious... will you get passports? we can go with with other people too (Hector and Kim and Kim)

No, because the website takes forever to load :nonono:
Congrats, Make sure you take regular honeymoons every couple of years or mini ones at least. Also remember life will have it's up and downs but it is worth it in the long run. Been married almost 24 yrs now.

That place looks totally awesome BTW.

Joe just remember, " I'm sorry hunny, you're right, I'm wrong," Say it with me, "you're right, I'm wrong, You're right, I'm wrong" keep practicing that.... Just kidding Joe, I'm sure where ever you guys pick to go will be a great time because you'll have that pretty woman next to you.... Can't wait to see you guys again!! Peace out!

Thanks again guys. We are made for eachother, like flies & POOP, we just can't stay apart :)

Joe...

The only additional lesson I can give you in your marriage...

When you recognize you are digging yourself a hole (and in marriages, the husband always does)... STOP DIGGING!! :) :blackeye:
Then all you have to practice is recognizing you're digging a hole as early as possible.

Take care!

I'm serious... will you get passports? we can go with with other people too (Hector and Kim and Kim)

I am serious - we can get passports when we book something. Which place would be better/cheaper. We have a chunk of $ set aside for this so it will be a simple yay/nay when the price is figured out. The closer to $2,000 the better :)

Sounds like the day was perfect. :) Congrats again Joe!

Where the are the pictures? Don't keep us waiting.

give me your "ideal" vacation times and I'll start lookin...

fly out from Milwaukee or Madison better for you?

Either airport is good. Ideal would be March '09 sometime because Arielle gets her 2 week vacation starting then, I think. I am ready to go anytime after November. Price is better than timing for us :).
Where you want to go? We are open to anything because we don't have a clue where to go! :D

ok, cool... I'll start looking, right now its the flights which are getting more expensive all the time..

Spirit Air is a cheaper airline but they only fly out of Chicago which is kinda pooptastic for us.

Keep an eye on passports -- you can certainly wait as long as you need to but if the price of them is going up again soon get on it now. (IIRC I think we paid 90 each after processing fees)

Back