• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: CEG Jackets, Hoodies, Tee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from BK???

I PMed him and never got anything back. He hasn't posted for the gb since the 28th (9 days ago).

Anyone know whats going on?

Has anyone heard from BK???

I PMed him and never got anything back. He hasn't posted for the gb since the 28th (9 days ago).

Anyone know whats going on?

Samething happend to me. Has anyone got ahold of him? I'm sure these a reason for his absense.

Which Bk did you guys PM?????????
We're having technical dfficulties with Paypal, We went to sign up a new Paypal account but it won't let us due to the fact that Cindy's using the same bank account we used last time. We can't remember that password for the life of us.

I'm going to give them a call tomorrow and work everything out.....

The E-mail address will be
labelgen.png

Could you start a new thread for the actual group buy with all the final information? Theres so much different information in this thread about different pricings and where to send the paypal that i'm totally lost. I almost missed this because i still thought this was just an interest check thread...

Last edited:
money sent to paypal

money sent to paypal

fyi -thanks,
sent money for order. will send money for shipping. pm amount.
thanks,
sarahst

Ok guys! I will be posting pricing by tuesday 11/14/06. I am hoping to have everything set-up and ready to ship out from Mundelien, IL by 12/11/06. If have have any questions you can pm me or email me at cindy@identitycustom.com.

Thanks guys!

Hey! want to do a logo on the back this year??? let me know! someone send me some art and/or ideas.

Thanks,
Cindy

Steve,

Can you please post the pricing for me

t-shirts & hoodies will be printed in metallic silver ink on left & full back......

red, navy and black t-shirts 9.00 ($2.00 up size per size)
red, navy & black hoodies 16.00 ($2.00 up size per size)

embroidered beanies $10.00 each

Thanks,
Cindy

I'm confused to all hell, who is BK6358?

I think something needs to be straightened out here....a new thread for posting orders only may work the best.

Could you start a new thread for the actual group buy with all the final information? Theres so much different information in this thread about different pricings and where to send the paypal that i'm totally lost. I almost missed this because i still thought this was just an interest check thread...
i agree, i am still down , but its not very clear on how to proceed

Confirmations

Confirmations

Hey guys!

Sorry! have not had a computer! hard drive died!!! so! I sent confirmations today & I will have paypal info tomorrow.

I sent confirmations to:
SLVRSVT00
sarahSVT
99SESPORT2K4
KERRYKOOL
crZYDRVR
ZEROHOUR
96MYSTIQUEGS

is this right?????

BK, Cindy it's been 2+ weeks since I've pm'd you with my order and while I see others have received responses, I have yet to.

Hey seriously now, wth???

thanksgiving ran into computer problems, which ran into christmas, and now running through new years.

Seriously, no show by tomorrow I would say this gb is done with...I've been waiting since late october for a new freakin jacket...

ceg apparel - where is it?

ceg apparel - where is it?

i already sent my money through paypal and would like to know what's going on. i don't want to be funding the chicago chapter!!

let me know!

sarahsvt

I want to get in on this but at the rate its going im just gonna sit it out...

That sucks to those that have sent money with no response, hopefully they will get this taken care of quickly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back