• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: CEG Jackets, Hoodies, Tee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go:

Steve,

Can you please post the pricing for me

t-shirts & hoodies will be printed in metallic silver ink on left & full back......

red, navy and black t-shirts 9.00 ($2.00 up size per size)
red, navy & black hoodies 16.00 ($2.00 up size per size)

embroidered beanies $10.00 each

Thanks,
Cindy

hey luca,

great shots. thx! is there enuf interest for this?

Glad to help.
Yep, there sure is enough interest for this to happen.

Steve,

t-shirts & hoodies will be printed in metallic silver ink on left & full back......

Thanks,
Cindy

So let me see if I have this right, and will probably clarify for alot of other cegers.

Tshirt:
Small = $9
Medium = $11
Large = $13
XL = $15
XXL = $17

Hoodies:
Small = $16
Medium = $18
Large = $20
XL = $22
XXL = $24

Beanie $10

Please correct me if this is wrong!

My Question is, are hoodies pull over or zipper? Is zipper extra? I hate pulling my hoodie off and getting hoodie hair. lol

Okay I'm defiantly interested, Just need to know who and where to send the money to, be nice if we could setup a paypal or something, but whatever. Just let me know who, when, and where to send the money to.

I'm going to probably get 2 Large (navy & black) t-shirts ($26), 2 XL (navy & black) Hoodies ($44), and 1 Beanie ($10)..... so total comes to $80 :) yay

That should be pretty set for me then.... Let me know then about the money.

Steve,

Thanks,
Cindy

Finally got a hold of Cindy guys. She just moved out to the boonies and has no internet to keep checking this thread.The prices posted are for Small, Medium, Large and XL, the $2.00 only applies to us big folks that need XXL or bigger.

Talking to Cindys about payment options. I know kast year we accepted Credit Cards, Checks, Money Orders and Paypal. Gonna see if we're doing the same thing this year.

Keep ya' guys updated...

Steve

Ok! Let's do this!

There are
Red, navy & black

Hooded pullover sweatshirts with metallic silver ink CEG circle logo on the left chest & contour drawing on the full back in metallic silver ink. $15.00 S thru XL, add $2.00 more for each size after 2XL (example 4XL would be $21.00)

short sleeve 100% cotton t-shirts in same colors & same logo's. $8.00 S thru XL, add $1.50 more for each size up.

as far as the hats this time we can do the red or blue flame hats again??? $10.00

knit hats folded (w/cuff) or not folded in black. $9.00 each

and some good news! I can get the flight jackets!!! yeah! they are going to be $45.00 I can get them in black and sage (light green) the black will have metallic silver & the sage will have black! any size after 2XL add $5.00 each size. If you want a name in script lettering add $5.00.

What I need......
send me a pm w/ what you want.... colors & sizes
& where to ship it
I will send you a confirmation with a total and shipping date/method

I will post the paypal address to send payments today or tomorrow.

Thanks guys!
Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back