• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Interest Check: CEG Jackets, Hoodies, Tee's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for a Beanie, T-Shirt, and pull over hoodie!

Any chance we could get Lanyards added to the group buy? To my knowledge, a Lanyard group buy has never been done and I know there are alot of people who would want one.

Last edited:
whoa Sunshine, please clarify where it came from. The stuff we do is Silk Screened, not iron on decals like some other group buys I've seen here. This is all professional stuff and not done in my basement in my sparetime.Out of the last two group buys we've done for CEG we have only had on complaint. We sent SVT Pete the wrong size sweatshirt I believe and we rectified it rather quickly. I've had my hoodies for three years now and all of the letters are still intact and looking purdy.We try to keep all the colors dark and all of the printing in one color to keep costs down for everyone. I believe the last two years 99.9% of everything done for CEG has been silver since it seems to go with everything.I think all of the Old School Chicago CEGers still wear thier stuff. Except for me since my favorite jacket in the whole world got a bit warm in a 3L cookout.....You old guys know that story.I'm going to let this run until Friday to check interest then work on prices for us. As all of our old customers know this isnt an internet site where everything is done through E-mail and PM's, you guys will recieve a phone number or two for any issues or concerns you might have.Go to the old forums and search for the screen name Bk6358 in the Group Buy forum for the basic idea of what we do and what we charge.Steve

hahhaa.. you called me Sunshine :)

Not sure who I got it from but it was a little over a year ago... Black shirt with white lettering.. it appeared to be silkscreened but it made me think otherwise as it almost all came off in the first washing. Came with a white CEG.ORG decal as well...

Honestly cant remember which group buy or who's group buy it was from.. I didn't point fingers at you, just stated that I'd really like one embroidered on or one that will last unlike my previous t-shirt I got.

May be interested in the jacket and a pull-over hoodie.

Whar are the price break downs?

Yeah! Looks like there are alot of people interested... lets get some prices and get this thing rolling!!! It is getting cold and I need my pullover hoodies!

Reebs

whoa Sunshine, please clarify where it came from. The stuff we do is Silk Screened, not iron on decals like some other group buys I've seen here. This is all professional stuff and not done in my basement in my sparetime.Out of the last two group buys we've done for CEG we have only had on complaint......

The Tshirt I bought from you a while back is top notch, The logo is just as clear as it was when I got the shirt. Also, the shirt was shipped out and recieved very quickly... BK4293 is a good guy and is very good to deal with!

On another note, I think im in for a beenie too... I lost my North Face one so I gotta get one. I may be in for another T-shirt too, my GF stole mine and shrunk it...

it's that time!

it's that time!

Ok guys! I will be posting pricing by tuesday 11/14/06. I am hoping to have everything set-up and ready to ship out from Mundelien, IL by 12/11/06. If have have any questions you can pm me or email me at cindy@identitycustom.com.

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back