• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Lightening T's Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithr

Veteran CEG'er
SVT Lightening T's

Ok, this should probably go in the Group Buy section so please don't kill me if Im wrong.

I have been thinking of this for awhile and have all the tools to do these right no, so I figured why not share these with everyone. I have done a couple of these t's for myself and I will be doing these t-shirts for our Southwestern meet still to be announced.

Check em out, tell me what you think. T's will be like 20.00 buck and hoodies around 40.00.

Thanks,
Keith
P.M if your interested and we'll get a group buy going.

Attachments

• SVT-T=Shirts.jpg
    SVT-T=Shirts.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
LOL, I know, I originally posted this in the classified section so I thought I should move it over here, forgot to change the text though, doa!

Let me know what you guys think, could probably get the build number on these too?

Keith

Ya, I here ya, Im gonna do (if there is enough interest) a:

1. Contour Lightening
2. Mystique Lightening
3. SVT Lightening

Contour and Mystique Lightening

Here are the others, the Contour and Mystique Lightening T's.

Basically I can put whatever you want on them, these where just a few ideas. Any other ideas are more then welcome, I only want to produce maybe tops 3 different designs, get pretty costly but if there is a big demand I'll do it.

Cheers,
Keith

Attachments

• svt-t-'s_2.jpg
    svt-t-'s_2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Interest

Interest

Ok, heres an idea.

Who ever is interested, start a list and just put what you want it to say on the t-shirt, size, and colour. I am going to be making some this weekened so I can get into production right away if you would like one.
Ketih

Here are the others, the Contour and Mystique Lightening T's.

Basically I can put whatever you want on them, these where just a few ideas. Any other ideas are more then welcome, I only want to produce maybe tops 3 different designs, get pretty costly but if there is a big demand I'll do it.

Cheers,
Keith

I'd buy it if it just said Contour SVT! :D

Contour SVT T's

Contour SVT T's

Ok, done, check'er out. Contour SVT T's

Attachments

• svt-t-'s_3.jpg
    svt-t-'s_3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
LOL ^^

the reason i dont think "lightning" will go well here is that this is the contour forum. the SVT F-150 is actually called F-150 Lightning.

i wouldnt mind having a shirt that says "my girlfriend likes the back seat of my SVT"

You and CEG need to be REALLY careful about marketing these using those logos. I know Ford's lawyers have gone after large and small people about improper/unauthorized use of their marques and logos. All your logos are the ones owned by Ford (the SVT, Lightning, Contour and Mystique). By going ahead, you do run a risk Ford lawyers will contact you and ask you to stop or worse.

To be honest, if you put Lightning on them, you're making an inference to the SVT F-150 Lightning. Put a Contour or Mystique on them with the Lightning (especially with the Ford-owned marque), and you'll get razzed by a lot of people...including Ford and SVT enthusiasts.

Yeah...having a "Contour Lightning" wouldn't really make much sense...."Contour SVT" would be much better =)

What would be the color availability? Cause I would prefer just plain white with black lettering...

Is this a joke? You cannot be serious.

Contour/Mystique Lightning? :rolleyes: What the hell do either of these cars have to do with a Lightning?
svt-t-27s_2.jpg

Contour SVT? If you are going to make a design, at least make it right. It's SVT Contour.
svt-t-27s_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back