• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics From our HOT-Lanta meet

Ohh yeah that meet was killer, and we even had 2 nascar trunk lids there,lol. Thanks to all that came out it was a blast. I took over 175 pics but something is going on with me uploading them, so I will do it from work tomorow morning. Leprechaun shocker FTW!!!!lol

Eric I love the new sig, you got a 8jz I just swapped a 22jzlol in mine
How much naz you put in yours?:crazy:

Stonemtmeet124.jpg

Eric, once again asked to leave the group during a meet.....hahahahahaha
I wonder what he did this time....

Last edited:
Well the next time we meet im going to have my koni yellows on with the springs. So it will be lowered and look alot better. I cant wait to get them. I might have some pix loaded on here tonight or tomorrow. I had a good time guys. Just wish the cruise was longer cause I really wanted to run ob1. Which I was planning on tryn to toy with him on the way back from the icecream shop,. but then everyone broke up and left from there instead....damn it

I swear if somebody tries to sells those RH C5's again and it's not to me, somebody is gonna die!:drool:

Last edited:
Well the next time we meet im going to have my koni yellows on with the springs. So it will be lowered and look alot better. I cant wait to get them. I might have some pix loaded on here tonight or tomorrow. I had a good time guys. Just wish the cruise was longer cause I really wanted to run ob1. Which I was planning on tryn to toy with him on the way back from the icecream shop,. but then everyone broke up and left from there instead....damn it

Where are your pics?

Well there in mistys camera ill have to upload them tomorrow... she was to lazy to go to her house today and get the thing to up load them

Dude you had your pegnant wife w/ you!!!!!!!
Besides street racing is illegal! ;)
Other than that I'll be your huckleberry!
:)

Seriously thought driving like that is fun, but not with a pregnant "friend"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well she is my soon to be babies momma and yes she does have a nice rack the bubba gump lol but I dont think ur wife would like you saying that very much

Well she is my soon to be babies momma and yes she does have a nice rack the bubba gump lol but I dont think ur wife would like you saying that very much

Seems like you don't like it, thats OK I understand but you said it was just a friend. For the record I told my wife that while we were there. Sorry anyway.

Needs more pics!

Back