• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Domed Overlays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkedcar

CEG'er
Finally!
Here is the break down.

Domed emblem overlays - $25/front & rear or $15/each.
Center-cap overlays - $35/set of 4
Fender badges - $20/set of 2
Build number badge - $12/each
Prices are for the standard 2 colors. Additional colors will be more, PM me for pricing.
Prices included shipping.

Paypal is parkedcar99@yahoo.com PLEASE put a detailed description (item, colors, build number, or any other special request) of what you would like in the notes section of paypal.
If you don't use paypal, please PM me for a mailing address.

Turn around will be about a week since they need 24 hours to cure and 48 hours recommended before shipping.

I can do much more with this too so don't hesitate to ask. The minimum will be $10 for any item.

And here are a few pics of the various finished products. Pictures DO NOT do them justice. I did the best i could.

DSC_2843.jpg

Factory look "ford", Black with Red outlined Chrome "SVT", ugly boring stock center-cap.
DSC_2826.jpg

DSC_2853.jpg

DSC_2847.jpg

DSC_2845.jpg

From this...
DSC_2798-1.jpg

To this!
DSC_2840.jpg

Carbon Fiber w/ Red outlined Chrome SVT
DSC_2838.jpg

I'll have more pictures up later this week of the fender badges, and inlays for the steering wheel.

Last edited:
Mike.......you constantly amaze me with your talents. You make it very hard to choose. You know I'll be getting the center overlays, I want to see the steering wheel insert. I feel like Homer looking at a cheese burger.....:drool: :drool: :drool:

i want the steering wheel overlay. its the only ford oval left on my car. instead of ford just svt in chrome with midnight blue back round maybe.....

I want the build number underneath the SVT logo. I'll call SVT tomorrow since Ive never gotten the build #. I'll be in touch.
-tropictour

Hey Mike, Think those CF will be protected and last a bit longer then when you originally just 2nd stage/cleared them????? I have my friend who just got a CSVT and he is in the market for front bumper build number, SVT Door Decals and Front and Back Ovals.

We are just a bit low on cash, i need those t-shirts too! Will call ya sometime soon. When I get a Job!

If you remember Mo, that tall ugly lookin one.

- Amyn

haha, yeah i remember him. The CF vinyl is protected from UV by the resin so it will hold up just fine.
Whenever you are ready for the shirts, just let me know.

Mike, I have an emblem that I got from Ford. However it is just a thin metal emblem. If I send it to you would you be able to put this resin coating on top of it to help protect it a little better? How much would that run?

Thanks

Mike, I have an emblem that I got from Ford. However it is just a thin metal emblem. If I send it to you would you be able to put this resin coating on top of it to help protect it a little better? How much would that run?

Thanks

yeah i could do that. How big is it?

I'd absoutly love a build # and a pair of blue ford ovals for the steering wheel (my 95 F-150 has the same indentation but no emblem) Looks like exelent work - what do you do with the front Ford ovals? Do we have to send in our current one?

How about an overlay for the entire sail panels with an SVT logo like your center cap? How much would something like that run?
Erick --

Last edited:

Thanks

yeah i could do that. How big is it?

It's approx 5-6in long and around 1 1/2 inch tall and very thin. It has adhesive on the back already...don't know if that will be a problem.

How about an overlay for the entire sail panels with an SVT logo like your center cap? How much would something like that run?
Erick --

i could do that, but its a large surface and requires alot of resin. It would look really good though.
i'd say it would be about $50 for a pair of panels with a logo inside.

i could do that, but its a large surface and requires alot of resin. It would look really good though.
i'd say it would be about $50 for a pair of panels with a logo inside.

I'd be all over that one even if it is $50 bucks for the pair it would look alot better id it said SVT or even had SVT with your build number under it. Huh what do ya think let me know how much it is I'm in along with a few other parts as well.

Just a little clarification. You said pricing is for the standard 2 colors. Is that any 2 colors, or the colors you have shown? Say if I wanted a front emblem overlay just like yours, but with a blue outline...still $15?

Also...do we owe anything for shipping?

You'll be hearing from me again soon! Very pleased with what I got from you before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back