• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Domed Overlays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little clarification. You said pricing is for the standard 2 colors. Is that any 2 colors, or the colors you have shown? Say if I wanted a front emblem overlay just like yours, but with a blue outline...still $15?

Also...do we owe anything for shipping?

You'll be hearing from me again soon! Very pleased with what I got from you before.

Thats for any background color and any font color.
3 colors would be $17
Shipping is uncluded. Most go out standard mail while larger orders get first class.

Do you guys remember the SVT ID Plaques that were made in 2005. They had the build number, date the car was made and such. Here’s a link to the group buy: http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/s...ber=968554&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

I already got confirmation that Parkedcar has the abilities to make these. What do you guys think?

I can make something similar, but not exactly the same as those. I cannot print, so i can't get the detail of a real small type. Also, mine would be brushed aluminum look vinyl, and not actually on a metal plate.

I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow night, so any orders after today will be put together on monday the 13th and ship the 15th.

I'd be in for a midnight blue SVT steering wheel emblem, if they are available

wow man, everything you've done so far looks amazing! i really like the Build # idea under the SVT emblem on the rear. as soon as i get some extra $ i'll be sending it your way for quite a few of your products. build #, front back Ford logos, and prolly even some SVT cener caps just to hold on to until i get new wheels! keep up the good work man! :drool:

I'm back from vacation but i'm going to be closed for a little longer. My sister had a miscarriage this morning. She was 5 months pregnant and i need to be with my family this week.

I'm so sorry everyone that these have been taking so long.
I am having some issues now with the resin and keeping dust or other particles from landing on it for the 24 hours curing time, plus there are some issues with the bubbles releasing. I am going to try a UV curable resin that cures in 10-15 minutes. That will be here next week.
For those who have already ordered please contact me.

bump.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back