• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Domed Overlays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has become a fulltime business for Mike (parkedcar). He is still doing vinyl/overlays etc. He is focused on the larger business contracts that he has. Like wrapping cars (his focus svt on his site) and business windows, truck/van lettering etc. Where he makes good money...

It has been very hard to contact him but I tend to wait and buy things in bulk for the whole crew which makes it worth his while. I just got a couple things from him like 3 months ago.

But for small things, I dont think he is interested in doing that anymore.

- amyn

I've tried to reach him multiple times myself, but no response back. If he's not doing domed overlays, anyone know of another place online? I need some custom overlays done but not sure who to contact.

I've tried to reach him multiple times myself, but no response back. If he's not doing domed overlays, anyone know of another place online? I need some custom overlays done but not sure who to contact.

check with KlasseAct, he is always whoring some type of vinyl :laugh:

I had someone on Lightningrodder make me domed gel overlays. I only have a pic from the front. These are true gel overlays, not vinyl stickers.

ImportedPhotos00047.jpg

I had someone on Lightningrodder make me domed gel overlays. I only have a pic from the front. These are true gel overlays, not vinyl stickers.

ImportedPhotos00047.jpg
Yeah that what I was wanting to get done
do you have his name or a post about them on that site

The site is Lightningrodder.com

Stew from D&S Custom Desings made them for me. He usually does Lightning sized overlays so you'll need to get proper measurements for him.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

He made me mine too. but be advised, he only does Lightning and F150 Harley colors...or at least that's how it was when i get mine, he may have expanded or something now though, you'll have to ask.

hes a very cool guy...fast shipping, good prices, and awesome products!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back