• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Used to be terrible when I drove my teal probe.... Got guys trying to pull up next to me, then they'd look over and they have this disgusted look when they saw a guy driving. :troutslap: That's what I get for buying girl cars :blackeye:

Did the Hon-dah sell for sure?

yup. i drive the fiero only now. and whne i took my trip to ely and down hwy 1 this week, i managed to get 31 with it. that was with some spirited driving, and about 70 miles iththe headlights on (popups hurt milage). im pretty happy with that :)

yup. i drive the fiero only now. and whne i took my trip to ely and down hwy 1 this week, i managed to get 31 with it. that was with some spirited driving, and about 70 miles iththe headlights on (popups hurt milage). im pretty happy with that :)

Berry nice. So, are you looking around for other cars or are you going to wait until closer to winter?

Berry nice. So, are you looking around for other cars or are you going to wait until closer to winter?

im lookin. thankfully i dont have the pressure i did when the svt was wrecked. i have a car to drive right now.

im pretty much strictly looking at VW's. I want an MK3 2.0 gti, golf, or jetta. ive got my eye on a few, but next time i have any time off is friday. its hard to get excited abotu cars on craigslist when there is such a fast turn around on good deals.

Well at least it wasn't expired registration. That one was really cool. I got my car towed to school on move-in day. September 2nd comes aaaaaafter August 31st :idea:

Well at least it wasn't expired registration. That one was really cool. I got my car towed to school on move-in day. September 2nd comes aaaaaafter August 31st :idea:

You! Get abck to NECEG!

Sorry, guys. We've been letting him out of the cage a few more minutes than normal lately. I guess he got to wandering:nonono:

x2....

You guys will NEVER guess what I got pulled over for this morning.
(Hint: Its now May... Which comes after April. :D )

I have seen people with tabs over 2 years expired and you can't even go 1 full month anymore with out getting caught! :laugh:

so no sho for me?
what do you want for itttT?
andd
anyone know of a cheap CSVT?
oohhh
and
does anyone have Xbox live?

Back