• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

I am working on some stock springs to put on the car. Just had to pay for shipping on them. Sanding them down and going to prime them and then coat them in some good plastic coating stuff....can't remember the name. Also have that set of struts sitting in the garage. After I sat in the back seat this past weekend and you could hear the tire rubbing :help: That propted the wife to yell at me to get it changed.....all the while before hand she wondered if I really needed to change it. :laugh: Women.

well, i officially do not own a contour anymore :(
CSVT_2004 now owns the car. we had been working on how to get it down to madison, and when everything was falling apart, somehow, something went right, and i brought it down there thursday.

we got the car unloaded and put away in the garage, and he'll be going through it and fixing it.

so far this week i have drove 1200 miles, and with the weekend and a couple trips to ely, i'll be up around 1600 by sunday night!!!

glad the trip went well (cept for the snow storm) but am sad that i dont own an SVT anymore :cry:

and get this, i forgot to take pics of it loaded up on the trailer!

oh well. maybe i'll get another one someday :)

Yeahyuh103.jpg

wow im really bored.. And sick. :( :nonono:

Back