• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You people are...

yeah so I spend most of yesterday detailing the car for the show over in Newport today. Leave and all is well, then it starts raining. Rains just about all day. and on top of that I lost to a stock buick and a Lincoln with badges took first :nonono:

Eh, just going to school and working, but I live in a very nice brand new house with 4 other cool people, and one of them is an A-10 crewchief who loves to tinker with vehicles and wants to get a project car for the house. We're thinking XR4Ti right now, but we need to get it soon before we start tearing into eachothers cars, basically we have a large empty garage that no one parks in because they don't want to get parked in, so we need to fill it haha.

the SVT was put to bed for the winter tuesday night :cry:

although at the sec its temporary as in a few weeks it will be swapping location with my SeVT so if the weather is nice I could drive it if I wanted.

It's that time already? :(
Even on some of those really nice days, the SVT will stay tucked in for the duration?

It's that time already? :(
Even on some of those really nice days, the SVT will stay tucked in for the duration?

for now it will as its about an hour away from me. but its better then having it in the parking lot for holloween and mischief night .... when it gets back up here if the day is really nice then I might take it out, otherwise thats it. same for the other car too.

Anyone here get snow yet?
I know Pen_Two had some up his way. :cool:

We had a few flurries mixed in with the rain that we've gotten but that's all so far.

Back