• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You guys are...

Time to go swimming. :) It's in the mid-80's here but the pool water is only 70. A tad chilly yet.

Happy Easter, Everyone!

80's and 90's? :shocked:
It's 37 here in Jersey. Dropping to 34
Definitely not feeling spring yet lol

Blow.
It.
Out.
Your.
___.

Stop with the damn weather.

Oh, and only snobby self righteous ____ call it a lenai. My phone doesn't even recognize that word.

But i bet you also don't have a nice 250 acre view like I do.

I need to get the SVT back on the road....

Glad you haven't given up on it.

80's and 90's? :shocked:
It's 37 here in Jersey. Dropping to 34
Definitely not feeling spring yet lol

Your weather is getting better, hang in there. It's 90 today, went swimming. ;)

Blow.
It.
Out.
Your.
___.

Oh, and only snobby self righteous ____ call it a lenai. My phone doesn't even recognize that word.

KMA!! It's a damn lanai and I don't care if your phone recognizes that word or not. It certainly isn't a screen room or patio room as you called it.

If I wanted 250 acres, I'd have bought 250 acres, jerk. I have a nice wooded view and I'm happy with it.

:laugh:

Do I need to separate you two?

Blow.
It.
Out.
Your.
___.

Your weather is getting better, hang in there. It's 90 today, went swimming. ;)

KMA!! It's a damn lanai and I don't care if your phone recognizes that word or not. It certainly isn't a screen room or patio room as you called it.

If I wanted 250 acres, I'd have bought 250 acres, jerk. I have a nice wooded view and I'm happy with it.

:laugh:

No, we're joking with each other. ;)
No one in FL calls it a screen room. *smh*

Really, he's an ass.

Last edited:
By the way, she can have all that heat. At least I'm not sitting here waiting for a 10 pm tornado warning to expire.

Side note:

Working on my Fusion produces nearly as much frustration as the SVT did.

No worries, it expired early. We were in the pool chillin out.
the snow flurries you had today, I don't miss that.

Get the parts all installed or did you give up in frustration?

Autocrossed the WRX for the first time this past Sunday. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to turn the SVT into a dedicated AutoX car. I put too much into it recently to sell it for what I'd get. Might as well do something fun with it and not thrash the daily!

Autocrossed the WRX for the first time this past Sunday. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to turn the SVT into a dedicated AutoX car. I put too much into it recently to sell it for what I'd get. Might as well do something fun with it and not thrash the daily!
Where did you Auto x it? North Park?

Back