• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New speaker box and pedals

I like them both. The pedals would look better with the diamond plate heel guard to match. Love it or hate it, I hope folks respect the effort that goes in to designing your own pedals.

I like them both. The pedals would look better with the diamond plate heel guard to match. Love it or hate it, I hope folks respect the effort that goes in to designing your own pedals.

Ive just always thought diamond plate looks cheap and should only be used for truck toolboxes. Its a personal preference, and for pedals I really only like stock or brushed metal.

I am not a fan of boxes like that, but you did some seriously good work! Where did your clutch go? :laugh:

Thanks for the responses guys. About the pedals, you mentioned a matching heel guard, but I have always planned on buying these:

Laser-cut diamondplate floor mats

The box sounds great. I'm going to an audio competition in Cuyahoga Falls on Saturday with a decibel drag and a bass race. I'll be entering the bass race to find out what I'm really looking at, and I'll be sure to post here with results. Thanks again for the comments, gents.

Thanks for the responses guys. About the pedals, you mentioned a matching heel guard, but I have always planned on buying these:

Laser-cut diamondplate floor mats

The box sounds great. I'm going to an audio competition in Cuyahoga Falls on Saturday with a decibel drag and a bass race. I'll be entering the bass race to find out what I'm really looking at, and I'll be sure to post here with results. Thanks again for the comments, gents.

Where at in cuyahoga falls? I'll be out that way Saturday at summit racing cruise in.

Some place called Advanced Mobile Toys. Summit is having a Cruise-in? They never put this crap on their site... is it a specific cruise? (Trucks, Mopar, etc.) If not I might blow by there too.

Some place called Advanced Mobile Toys. Summit is having a Cruise-in? They never put this crap on their site... is it a specific cruise? (Trucks, Mopar, etc.) If not I might blow by there too.

It's just a general cruise in, they usually have decent sales too during events. I found it on their site :cool:

Back