• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

wow what a suprise

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
Ok, so we all know I turned a year older yesterday. The girl took me out to dinner and told me that I would be getting my gift tomorrow, at work....

I didn't think much of it, just said.... Uh ok...

About 12ish the tool guy shows up with a big tool box, 18 draws, 72inch wide, 6 casters, 724lb hands me the keys and said "Happy birthday from Sue" I just stood there like what??

I did have a good size box but ran into some money problems, Wayne the tool dude wiped my bill and took my box, but gave me one that still fit most of everything I have. It is a beat up box, but did the job. He did tell me he would give me a good trade in value towards another box when I was ready. The girl knew of this, and contacted him last week and set it all up. I still can't believe it... I can't stop thanking her.

I'll have to snap some pics.

why you lucky mothatrucka! you should marry her!:drool:

BRAND.... NEW... TOOL... BOX:drool:

damn i wish my girl would do somethin' like that!

fuggin-a sweet!
she is a definite keeper.

hell, jess bought me a recip saw, air tools and a welder all on her own....thats how i knew she was a keeper.

I knew Jess was a keeper for you when I saw her boss you around and you actually listened to her - but I think I already told you that story.
:laugh:

Ok, so we all know I turned a year older yesterday. The girl took me out to dinner and told me that I would be getting my gift tomorrow, at work....

I didn't think much of it, just said.... Uh ok...

About 12ish the tool guy shows up with a big tool box, 18 draws, 72inch wide, 6 casters, 724lb hands me the keys and said "Happy birthday from Sue" I just stood there like what??

I did have a good size box but ran into some money problems, Wayne the tool dude wiped my bill and took my box, but gave me one that still fit most of everything I have. It is a beat up box, but did the job. He did tell me he would give me a good trade in value towards another box when I was ready. The girl knew of this, and contacted him last week and set it all up. I still can't believe it... I can't stop thanking her.

I'll have to snap some pics.

I bet all that had to cost a good chunk of change right? about how much?

I think she had to sleep with the tool guy. Seeing he is a TOOL guy.... dort

I have no idea, I know the model number and have a good idea what something like it goes for, but I don't believe in checking price on a gift.

She did know about the credit he offered me for a trade-in when I was ready, the box is also used but is mint. And I know the Wayne very well to were I know he took care of her, not in the way I first stated.

And yes she is a great girl, we have been threw some , but we both know we wouldn't be back together if it wasn't right.

Ok here is the pics. Was taken with my phone so not the greatest looking pics

The old box

14687826662_ORIG.jpg

The new box

14687830013_ORIG.jpg

Happy Birthday bro... Very nice gift.... also saw your sig good job on fixing the issue!

Back