• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Black SVT on 309 north

xtascox

Hard-core CEG'er
I was driving up to the Wyoming Valley Mall this evening (Wednesday) with my girlfriend today and as I'm passing a few cars on the highway I said "hey look, a SVT!" And I got that look of "who cares" from her:laugh:

Anyway, it was black, and looked like it might have had a custom grille. They were heading north toward 115 or 81.

WHO WAS IT!!?

Had it been a cougar she would have cared... :laugh:

Haha, I think her sister likes my cougar more than she does, unless she's afraid to tell me that she actually really likes my car for fear that I may put too much money into it.... I think I'm going to go for the second one since her friends tell me she brags to them about my cougar:laugh:

BTW it was a younger guy(maybe early 20's?) driving the SVT if that helps anyone.

It might be my old SVT. I lost track of it and off hand can't remember where the kid lives that bought it, I know its somewhere like and hour or so outside of Philly.

So my friend saw a black CSVT on 81 south today. Said it looked stock.

He also told me that at the appartments off of 309 in Mt. Top there is another black CSVT but it has chrome wheels so he didnt think its the same one he saw today.

We saw a black CSVT on 309 South last Saturday. It was in the area of the Beacon Diner in Tamaqua. I didn't see the wheels but the rear chrome strip was either blacked out or missing. A lady was driving it.

Back