• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who is heading to SZ?

eh i went up the street in just a speedo and the neighbors of the school called them on me cop came by and was like yeah just dont go up that way anymore as long as ur not naked i dont care

Excellent Chris! I'm glad it's working out for you.
Any idea when will you be picking it up?
I love that color too. :drool:

yeah, so uh...i contacted the seller and apparently there's about 2 feet of snow on the ground in buffalo right now. ha! snow + drag radials = death. I'm even contemplating taking 2 street usable tires up there with me and getting them mounted but either way i guess i gotta wait. :shrug:

Good news is that car can't be driven anywhere at this juncture, by anyone. :blackeye:

yeah, so uh...i contacted the seller and apparently there's about 2 feet of snow on the ground in buffalo right now. ha! snow + drag radials = death. I'm even contemplating taking 2 street usable tires up there with me and getting them mounted but either way i guess i gotta wait. :shrug:

Good news is that car can't be driven anywhere at this juncture, by anyone. :blackeye:

At least noone else can drive it either . It doesn't keep someone from throwing cash at him though , don't forget . We don't want you to miss it ...

Well , he's just a youngin' & has had the cops called on him - I'm , well ... older ;) , and have never had that experience . I figured it must've been a good one . :shrug:

Sure, cover yourself like you're trying to bring someone into the fold...I think you just like the idea that he was in a speedo... ;) :laugh:

Personally, I think you've had that experience, but only when you were dreaming...LOL!

At least noone else can drive it either . It doesn't keep someone from throwing cash at him though , don't forget . We don't want you to miss it ...

yeah i know. but i want to have a look at it and take it for a ride before i buy it...and i can't do that right now.

the good news is the car has been for sale for a few months now. i think his location is seiously prohibitive for most other people.

there's really nothing i can do at this point.

Sure, cover yourself like you're trying to bring someone into the fold...I think you just like the idea that he was in a speedo... ;) :laugh:

Personally, I think you've had that experience, but only when you were dreaming...LOL!

Just for the record ... I had NO IDEA that the speedo and the cops being called were related in any way , shape or form !

Two feet of snow. :help:

Bummer, you have to wait to take it for a spin, that sucks. :( At least he knows you are very interested. Can he give you a call when the roads are safe for you to take the car out? At least then you could plan on heading up there before anyone else does.

I was on the swim team and hung out with guys in speedo's most of the day. It wasn't always...err...umm..... You get the idea. :D

Bummer, you have to wait to take it for a spin, that sucks. :( At least he knows you are very interested. Can he give you a call when the roads are safe for you to take the car out? At least then you could plan on heading up there before anyone else does.

im trying not to think of that. don't want to obsess over it. there will be other cars if it does go, but it's been for sale for months now and he's still got it. i don't think it's listed in the newspaper or anything.

seriously, I didn't get to meet you at one SZ, so you best be there this year at least. I don't care if you're driving some sort of GM product.
be there!
yar

im trying not to think of that. don't want to obsess over it. there will be other cars if it does go, but it's been for sale for months now and he's still got it. i don't think it's listed in the newspaper or anything.

They just got even more snow. :(
True, if it's there it's there, if not, you can move on to the next one.
Hope you do come to SZ.

Back