• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who is heading to SZ?

Good luck! I hope it works out.
Can I have a ride in it when you get it? :)

Just got off the phone with esurance. We went through the whole process over the phone. Checked my driver record, i gave a valid vin off autotrader...basically did everything but buy the policy.

Looks like it wasn't too good to be true: $255/mo!!!

dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif
dance.gif

i am so happy right now!

Excellent Chris! I'm glad it's working out for you.
Any idea when will you be picking it up?
I love that color too. :drool:

i have to contact the guy. agian, that particular car has drags on it...so if there's any snow on the road it's basically undriveable. hopefully this will work for me as noone is looking for a cobra in the dead of winter either.

i'm gonna email the guy and tell him i want to buy his car i'm just worried about how to get it home. i hope to have it in a month or two.

I hope it works out. Even better, it would be nice if he had an extra set of wheels laying around.

I don't take 90 at all. The majority of my trip is on Route 80.

I hope it works out. Even better, it would be nice if he had an extra set of wheels laying around.

nah he doesn't. im debating whether or not i should swap someone for a set of stock wheels/tires or keep the black fr500's and just get new tires. i wasn't a fan of them, but now they're growing on me.

Bummer.
Do you have a picture of the Cobra?
Edit: I know you posted it somewhere but can you post it for me again?

Good to hear that the Cobra is becoming a reality , almost .

I can see you not wanting to be in pain for 11 hrs. , Christine . It can't be fun . Like I said , maybe you need to do ALL the driving , to keep your mind off the soulder ;) .

What, Ken can't rub your shoulder/neck for the 600+ miles...what kind of husband is he?

Kidding aside, I hope you figure out a way to drive the SVT...

What, Ken can't rub your shoulder/neck for the 600+ miles...what kind of husband is he?

Kidding aside, I hope you figure out a way to drive the SVT...

I probably will do plenty of driving. I think the driving vs being a passenger will work out better.

i could always drive it........

haha

rotflmao_1.gif

Yea , Ian could drive , and Ken could massage your shoulder the whole way ...

Hmm, a shoulder massage...I like that idea.

Not with Christine punching you in the side of the head - with her good arm , of course :troutslap: . Nobody beats her car ;) !
iwantattention.gif

Nope, nobody.

thats why im not driving it

:)

Back