• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats wrong with the world?

dukeofsho

Veteran CEG'er
Well, this morning on the way to work I saw a Nssan in the on coming lane. At firstt glance the salt covered car seemed to be a Z. I took a second glance only to see that the only thing clean on this car was the windshield where the wipers had past. There was a middle aged women driving with the seat as high and as forward as it would go. Then I realized that it was a new Skyline GT-R so covered in salt it was hardly recognizable. My question is why? Why is middle aged women driving a Skyline? Why was it covered in salt? Why?

She is dirt rich and just doesn't care and NO, i wouldn't ever drive it in the snow, just not me...oh well.

Just remember to not put it in R mode, and launch control, you void the transmission warranty. YAY!

that's awesome! Quit being jealous beaches:p......if I was rich enough to afford one, I'd sure rock it in the snow. :crazy: You wreck it, you can just buy a new one with the insurance money. :D:D:D:D

..........BUT I'm not, so I don't. Oh well. :shrug:

I would put some snow tires on and drive the car too. Heck if I had a Gallardo I would put snow tires on it and have a blast driving it. The GT-R is a blast to drive on dry pavement I could only imagine how much fun it would be in snow:laugh:.

Aaron

I would put some snow tires on and drive the car too. Heck if I had a Gallardo I would put snow tires on it and have a blast driving it. The GT-R is a blast to drive on dry pavement I could only imagine how much fun it would be in snow:laugh:.

Aaron

no doubt!

Who the :censored::censored::censored::censored: cares. if you got the cash spend. christ If I had one I'd drive the pile in the snow. I'd do it just to piss all you off that are whining that some rich lady is driving one in the winter.

there is a chiropractor that works right next to our office building who has a Bently GT (200K plus) who drives it year round..

we cant wait for the poor sap that hits him or side swipes the car (parks it on the street)

he actually does pretty well in the snow with that V12 monster.

I love that car.

If I could afford one, I probably wouldn't drive it in the winter. Not that I would worry much about getting around, but rather my temptation to push the thing! I'd wind up in quite a pickle for sure!

Back