• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

WGL Meet 10/17 - by your request

Only thing im looking to do is get my headlights dried out and sealed up. Dave knows what im talking about. Maybe do a little clean up under the hood.

i heard of goof off for the inside of your rims and also with claybar, as you did it on my former bolved #1190, david.

Joe, can you powder coat wheels?????

LOL

Whoever is there early Sunday, I'll probably rope you into helping detail that Lexus (the non-BK version)

Joe, can you powder coat wheels?????

LOL

Steelies only ;)

Dave - I can't help detail the lexus because as soon as I get there I will be under Sean's car putting the subframe in. Man I hope this goes well....... :eek:

Dave - I can't help detail the lexus because as soon as I get there I will be under Sean's car putting the subframe in. Man I hope this goes well....... :eek:

I figured that Joe. I was thinking more like Juan, or bossdog, etc... I'm picking the truck up at 7:30 so hopefully it will be washed\clayed by the time people start rolling in. My goal is to have it back to her around noon.

Steelies only ;)

ah, man, sigh, hehe.

Well, i was looking in more like taking them to you and back, but not steelies, stock sentra spec-v rims, but oh well.

As far as me being there, i am not sure, if at all for a few minutes because i HAVE TO put a power steering pump on my mom's accord in Melrose Park, as in if i don't do it, i am in trouble.

So i may show up for a few and leave, unfort, lads.

I figured that Joe. I was thinking more like Juan, or bossdog, etc... I'm picking the truck up at 7:30 so hopefully it will be washed\clayed by the time people start rolling in. My goal is to have it back to her around noon.

Yeah I don't know about that. I was planning on bringing my lawnchair and camping my ass on the driveway and watching all of you work. LOL. Yeah I can give you a hand. Hell the sooner you get done with that the faster we could get going on my car..

Damn, I might have to bring the truck down I have so much big stuff to take with me :blackeye:..... :nonono:

But I just bought a new wheel bearing and had it pressed into a spare knuckle I had. I washed the car and was going to swap the knuckle out tomorrow morning :cry:. This would be EGPLNT's last big voyage for the year too......

I'm not bringing KEGPLNT because of the stupid ass tolls in IL. They charge more than double because of the extra axle :nonono:.

I am bringing the subframe, tools, jack, and possibly an E0 exhaust......

Back