• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Truck wheels, oh boy! LOOOOOK

24s 4 lyfe :cool:

oIxlBky.jpg

do it fuz, that's gangster

I'm gonna do it! Hoping to get chrome ones, but need to sell one of my boomboxes and my truck topper to get them. Well worth it!

Thanks for the quick photochop! :cool:

I would surely sell the snugtop for my truck to get a set of those wheels. Berkel, nice look on the maroon truck too. Yes it has some kind of drop but can't find any info on that truck anywhere to find how low.

I'm only $100 short of having enough for the 24" chrome texas edition wheels. Yippie! I sold 2 boomboxes. Still waiting to sell my music cassette collection or my snugtop to buy the tires.

Then later on I will get the 2/3 drop to close up the wheel well gap a little.

so um, why not just raise the rental property $$$ for a month or something?

...I should've been a financial advisor.

^ you so smart.

I could just go buy them because there are profits in the rental account, but the goal was to sell some goodies I already have to get these.

^ you so smart.

I could just go buy them because there are profits in the rental account, but Arielle said I had to sell some junk I already have cluttering up the house to get these.

can't blame a girl :shrug:

Saying he had no money to pay him for the month, the difference would need to be made up in "other" ways......

babysitting?

There is no shame in 20's my friend. If my LTZ 20's weren't pitting, peeling, scaled up, and need tire pressure sensors, I wouldn't be buying new wheels at all. I figured while the tread on the LTZ wheels is still good I will run them in winter. Then upgrade to some summer wheels and put new pressure sensors in a sealed PVC pipe and not in the wheels:

:drool:

00T0T_3R03TkbiU74_600x450_zps7eaecdb6.jpg

My new Ram 1500 comes standard with 20's, which is a big upgrade from when I had the cougar with stock rims lol. But damn those 24's are going to look sweet on your ride.

Thanks Devin. I just sent the payment off for the wheels. F'n expensive as hell! There was no way to afford the wheels out of pocket, so I had to sell some stuff from my other collections to make the cash. I still don't have enough money for the tires, but getting the wheels is the hardest part.

That's right, tires!!!! I don't even want to know how much a set of quality 24" tires is going to set you back.

Thanks Devin. I just sent the payment off for the wheels. F'n expensive as hell! There was no way to afford the wheels out of pocket, so I had to sell some stuff from my other collections to make the cash. I still don't have enough money for the tires, but getting the wheels is the hardest part.

LOL, I don't even want to know what tires are going to cost!

Well, I know I won't be getting "quality" tires for this setup right away. I'll be going with a 305/35/24 Nankang SP-7 tires for now. They are about $650 + install. I won't be getting the ••••ty "linglong" "goodride" "lionfart" "lexani" "lexan" "zeetex" "delinte" "westlake" "aderenza" "atturo" brand tires.

I know Nankang SP-7 aren't fantastic, but the reviews are decent, they have an all season style tread pattern, and I think they are 40,000 mile tires.

Back