• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Torn over selling my money pit...

Oh, I beg to differ. People may not be willing to pay that is one thing but the value has definitely been added.

Well it all depends on what has been done. Most people who are not enthusiasts will simply go by a blue book value or something similar. to an enthusiast they can appreciate the work that went into it and understand why you are asking "x" amount of dollars.

Oh, I beg to differ. People may not be willing to pay that is one thing but the value has definitely been added.

That's the deal with determining value -- its all subjective. For example, I wouldn't give two shiny nickels for a Toyota Prius, but boobs all around are lining up for them, paying big bucks.

I put a boatload of money into my SHO -- real nice car -- lots nicer than most of them out there. I still lost money. Put money into a car for love, not return on investment, and you'll be ok.

I put a boatload of money into my SHO -- real nice car -- lots nicer than most of them out there. I still lost money. Put money into a car for love, not return on investment, and you'll be ok.

No, YOU put the money into the SHO because you are OBSESSED. :laugh: Not cause you loved it.:crazy:

I never mod a vehicle with the thought of making money on it. I do it because it's what i'm into. My dad thinks i'm an idiot because i've had sooo many cars, and usually lost money, but for me, yea it kinda sucks, but it's just part of the obsession of car modding.

I never mod a vehicle with the thought of making money on it. I do it because it's what i'm into. My dad thinks i'm an idiot because i've had sooo many cars, and usually lost money, but for me, yea it kinda sucks, but it's just part of the obsession of car modding.

your next car will be a 1970 Buick GS 455. Oh yes, it wil be. Then I can go steal it.

Back