• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

To all you spring zingers:

thats what im sayin! i wouldnt mind having a track day at mid-ohio

I think mid-Ohio would be out of everyones price range, there is always Nelson ledges race track though. Car clubs that go to an event at mid Ohio usually get a parade lap though.

O-H-I-O

lol just let us get through this weekend first, k?
(my vote is for Ohio)

btw Ryan, maybe we can't make you puke, but I can still make you trip in the banquet hall pretty well. ;) :laugh:

hahahahahaha Kim YES that was AWESOME

Ryan, If I wanted to make you throw up, I wouldn't use alcohol. If I remember correctly, a mayo sammich would work just fine.

Damnit lol yeah that ALMOST worked, I was on the edge for a few minuites there, same as Marks shot last year, that was HORIFIC

I think you guys need to bring it further south for once.

I agree, we have tons here in the A, road atlanta, commerce and Atlanta motor speedway for drag racing, we could do a mountain run for the cruise, tons and tons of great scenery and eating spots, stone mountain ect.....

I think you guys need to bring it further south for once.
You're already closer to Milwaukee (and even Detroit) than eastern New England ;)
There were some southern/national fall meets a few years ago. I don't remember one last year though.

You're already closer to Milwaukee (and even Detroit) than eastern New England ;)
There were some southern/national fall meets a few years ago. I don't remember one last year though.

For real! And to think I was gonna drive this year if I had the money. Y'all are sissies.

Glad I wasn't in it when you did that Malcolm. LOL!
I'm in the party tub that is in my room.

Boo Minnesota...

Wisconsin is actually a surprisingly central location. Michigan is also very central.

Central to what.......cold weather and a lot of cheese? I guess us southern ceger's need to come together and do our own sz meet.

Back