• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tint

loggerbomb

Hard-core CEG'er
Anyone know of a good, decently priced shop to get tint? I have looked at All Brite here in Kitchener and they want 275 + tax and the same for Apple Auto glass in Waterloo. Do not remember paying that much for it a couple years ago when I got it done on the Styque.

Edit:
I googled and found an Audi forum recommending AudiHeaven in Richmond Hill, but never dealt with them. 200 bucks and up for tint there, anyone dealt with them?
The Audi forum also recommended a place called Cancare, but never heard of it and they want the same as All Brite and Apple.

lets put it this way,

pay $2-300 for tint.

or pay $100 like i did and have it all turn purple and the driverside window peel after only 1 year and change..... wish i spent the money.

2-300 is the avrage price around here. i went down the 200 doller route and regret not going the 300 doller route :(

Was there a specific place that did a bad job? Those Audi guys sure seemed to like the work that was done by the place in Richmond Hill, (it is a lifetime warranty, but they use SolarGard - never heard of it) but other than that I have only seen one other person that liked what they do there and that was about some glass repair.

Back