• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Skyline GTR AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
check out these pics baby :drool:

All the pics are here..http://chicagoz.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?p=125429#125429

feast your eyes!

1_G.jpg

I'd rather have the Nissan Skyling GT-R Z34 Z-Tune! 500 HP stock from factory, only 20 made, carbon fiber everywhere, :drool:

FTW!!!!
ztune05_08_1024.jpg

hahahahaha Z06 or GTR if I had the money i'd take both one for me one for the wife

uh, what happened to the AWD cloud over CEG? LOL

i may explore this car once my lease is up, i would love to drive that beast in any given weather conditions :)

Z06 for me too. The skyline is probably easier to drive with all the gadgetry though.

I wonder how they would do in a heads up race, they both have about the same Horse power, and the skyline has AWD though.... depending on if the vett burns out or grabs and launches I suppose, the vette does also have a paddle shifting 6 speed..... be a good race none the less....

I wish I would of taken a pic now, but yesterday I saw a sweet blue z06 with black spoked rims with the rivets to look like bead locks, low pro tires, on it and the plates VETDREM, guess he wanted one for a long time :cool:

Back