• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ2Thousand10...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it's cool. Cobra and BrApple already got their trophies this year anyways. No need for their cars to come to SZ next year, it wouldn't be fair. ;)

Damn, and I was going to drive next year! Hmmm. Maybe I'll bring a couple passengers, and we can take turns driving the grape and make it all in one straight shot!
This might be enough to make me go:laugh:

If not, we can borrow something from this guy...
n104132800450_1187.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/TqLG7bVA-dk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param

probably mine too if im down in florida. theres really no way that i trust my svt making a 22 hour trip

ya I remember taking my old svt up to chicago and so help me god I have NEVER in my life seen or dealt with traffic like that before and damnit now i'm going to have to again:mad:

No, you don't have to go thru Chicago from where you're starting. You can swing a little more to the west and go straight up I-39 from central Illinois. Cut across on I74 from Indy to I39, or come up I24 to I57 to I74 to I39.

No, you don't have to go thru Chicago from where you're starting. You can swing a little more to the west and go straight up I-39 from central Illinois. Cut across on I74 from Indy to I39, or come up I24 to I57 to I74 to I39.
hmmmm i need to check that out Bob. Thanks man. Idk if I am going to be going this year though mainly because of location, The drive is going to kill me and i'll be damned if it comes time and I own an svt still that I show up without it!

Yep, no one has to go through chicago, just head up where soundQ said.....

Pole and I will be putting together a proper announcement hopefully this week. The goal right now is to get all of the events scheduled and reserved by the end of the summer. We may even put up a poll or two to get some opinions on things.

For those of you coming from the East (and possibly even the South) I want to have detailed driving directions with several alternatives for the Chicago area. For this past Spring Zing we hit the WI/IL border at about 9am and took I294 around the city. We didn't slow down or stop for anything but tolls. If you have an Ipass or EZpass I think you have a good chance of a smooth drive through that area if you can time things correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back