• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ2Thousand10...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldTour

I Feel More Like I Do Now Then When I First Got He
300_102913.gif
:crazy::drool::crazy:

Haha, those would be good t-shirts :laugh:....

Where in WI is it? Wis Dells, Madison, or Milwaukee?

i hear madison.....

Holy ???? we are going to be so wasted..... Am I helping host and I just don't know it yet? :confused:

elraido, you will go

Wondo's in Madison has free bacon on Tuesday nights. Just order a beer and ask for bacon and you'll get a plate of it. They also have retro beers(Pabst, Schlitz, ect) for $1 on Tuesdays. AND they have fishbowl drinks with 10 straws:crazy:. http://www.brewcityreview.com/mke.bars/madison.bars/wondos.htm

elraido doesn't drink. but i bet his wife does ;)

we'll have fun. i will probably be able to trailer the car there so i can BEAT on it too. woooo!

elraido doesn't drink. but i bet his wife does ;)

we'll have fun. i will probably be able to trailer the car there so i can BEAT on it too. woooo!

she drinks, but I have yet to see her drunk. Well, I did once before we started going out lol.

I'll let the two crackers responsible for planning it this year make an official announcement, this is just my way of egging them on.

I was beginning to wonder when we were going to be hearing about this! Vacation is no excuse for neglecting your CEG duties.:laugh:

Last edited:
Hetfield on vacation? WHat u talking about willis? - I want to be a mod just so I can know things early..... :mad:

Hetfield on vacation? WHat u talking about willis? - I want to be a mod just so I can know things early..... :mad:

Yeah, that lazy bum! Took the gf and ran (right after **rest of comment edited, that was too mean, even for me to finish**:nonono:)

Last edited:
Ah finally a 4 hour drive instead of a 13 hour drive.

The only way to express my true feelings...

fanflippintastic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back