• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Svt #1256

Damn, don't even know what to say. :cry:

Hope you're alright man...it's painful to see those pics, but better the car wounded than you...

:shocked: wow:shocked: it looks like shes done. omg that hurts to look at. im sooooooo soooo sorry. and she wasnt even broken in.:cry: :eek:

I guess a big question we would all like answered.... how did this happen? I hope it wasn't your fault.... because if it wasn't I would be kicking some serious A$$!!!!!! My car doesn't even having anything done to it besides some custom detailing, and I would still kill someone if they messed up my car! My car and my bros car were bought origionally wrecked, and my dad, bro, and I fixed up two of them. I'd have to say if anything ever happened to either of our cars I would be hell bent on a reckoning. Actually I just about did 3 weeks ago. My bro's car got backed into at his buddies house by his buddies mom. She backed up into a friggan parked car.... how sad is that.... needless to say I was about ready to give her a piece of my mind, until I found out her insurance was going to fix it all, so I was a little less pissed off. Still sorry to see this had to happen to you man. If you need anything you know the CEG members are there for you! Were like a family.... you mess with one of us.... you mess with all of us!

Tonight I will toast a shot to you my friend, and to a speedy rebirth of #1256!

God Speed

Hey guys,

Don't feed Mike the idea the car is totalled. As long as the frame is straight, it can be fixed. Especially Mike knows where to find good parts easily.

I, for one, know the anxiety and discomfort that knowing the car could be totalled. Last December I hit a deer and it looked bad. The insurance co. told me they were going to total the car sight unseen, for it is a 98. I was so upset for quite a while, until the adjuster came and decide not to total the car. Then, Mike came over, with some junk yard parts he found for me, and helped me to restore the car with masterful skills.

I really hope he can get his baby back. He has been playing with a 3L idea. So if the engine is gone, put a 3L in. Other body parts are easy to come by - as long as the unibody is straight.

Let's give him more support, less idea talking about the car is totalled, should we?

Hey guys,

Don't feed Mike the idea the car is totalled. As long as the frame is straight, it can be fixed. Especially Mike knows where to find good parts easily.

I, for one, know the anxiety and discomfort that knowing the car could be totalled. Last December I hit a deer and it looked bad. The insurance co. told me they were going to total the car sight unseen, for it is a 98. I was so upset for quite a while, until the adjuster came and decide not to total the car. Then, Mike came over, with some junk yard parts he found for me, and helped me to restore the car with masterful skills.

I really hope he can get his baby back. He has been playing with a 3L idea. So if the engine is gone, put a 3L in. Other body parts are easy to come by - as long as the unibody is straight.

Let's give him more support, less idea talking about the car is totalled, should we?

You guys got it lucky, my bros car along with mine have salvage titles.... we get in any accidents where it's our fault.... we can kiss our cars good bye, well until they were bought back from the ins. co. Hope that cheers you up a little....

i know, it's a really sad day for the contour world. this was a REALLY nice car. i'd like to see this car in person once its rebuilt. i know you can do it man :)

Back