• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Suicider" with a 1000 HP Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey moron, I didnt post the link because its against the rules.

and i personally believe that rule is BS. everyone is gonna go type that in anyways. driving like that is a death wish. we know that. if you can watch it on youtube, you should be able to watch it on ceg. just my .02

I don't really care how you feel about the rules, I think just about everyone here thinks its BS. I slightly bent the rules by making this thread, you broke them by posting the link.

I havent seen the video but its probably smokey. He owns top secret. His cas are really nice.

and i personally believe that rule is BS. everyone is gonna go type that in anyways. driving like that is a death wish. we know that. if you can watch it on youtube, you should be able to watch it on ceg. just my .02

cry me a river

My eyes are starting to tear up... You don't want me to cry.. trust me.. its better for you if I don't.

PS. Rules are rules EVEN when you don't agree with them. You aren't FORCED to follow them.. you CHOOSE to follow them by logging in to CEG. If you aren't going to follow them, don't log in.. those are the ONLY options.

Understood?

Last edited:
lol. enough said

If you're trying to be funny, you failed.

Did you bother to read the ENTIRE post that was edited?

Last edited by Trapps : Today at 12:32 PM.

Nice try, but, no.. 'nuff said.

Is there anything else you'd like to complain about or should we just wrap this up right here? I'd suggest the latter, as there won't BE a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back