• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sugar Bear Ceiling Tile

I forgot to reply, but When I originally saw the tile in the pictures, I thought you took it out of one the hotels and decorated the back side and then replaced it artwork up. That way they dont know its there and it something CEG only knows about. That way if you ever go back, you can see if its still there.

I figured you could do it at each host hotel per year.

HAHAHA that's kind of a good idea, however, I can't say I've ever been in a hotel room that had a drop ceiling.

Billdo carefully replaces the tile. Wipes sweat from forehead. Looks to right. ----->

Camera.
:laugh:

Not yet... Been busy at work playing catch up after Orlando. Hopefully next week I will swing by Mark's and take it out there.

I swung in today to drop off the ceiling tile and ended up helping put it up.

The owner was there and she thought it was awesome that we did that and have everyone sign it since there isn't another tile by a car group/club.

here they are:
tile1.jpg

tile2.jpg

tile3.jpg

Mark

ahh man, the feelings from those couple days are rushing back to me now.
That was such a labor of love, and I'm so glad everyone was a part of it. I'm remembering that blissful, moony feeling we had when we got the car image painted onto the tile.
The supplies and color selection process was a tad frustrating (especially since we were all in a rush to eat), but I'm so happy with the end result.

Thanks Mark for delivering the tile and such an awesome SZ.

Wow!
I wish I had written my name larger. It's one of those tiny silver blurs, either by Eurotour or under Rara.
It's an awesome memory though, and a great feeling to have the event memorialized in such a unique plaque signed by attendees.

Back