• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Some Elbow grease and some time goes a long way.

Tourige

CEG's Resident Jackass
So i spent yesterday polishing my P1SC procharger, getting ready to install it within the next week or so.

It went from this:
57823042bd7.jpg

To this:
36315954mv9.jpg

Sanded it down with 200 then 600 then 1500 grit sand paper, then polished wit Mothers Mag & Aluminum polish.
Looks WORLDS better than it did before.
Today im doing the intercooler :)

i would've started at 160 and did 160 320 400 600 800 1200 1500 2000:shrug: does look alot better though

Good job man.

It looks a million times better.

Throw up some pics while your doing the install :)

Where do you buy elbow grease? I never can find it in any store. :laugh: Looks good though, nice improvement.

Edit: Heh, they do actually make a product called elbow grease. It's a personal lubricant. :blackeye:

I gave up on hand polishing things once I got my mothers power ball. That thing is a god send if you need to polish something.

Last edited:
yeps thats what i do. but it look great nun the less

omg haha look that this stuff

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=6f8b61965c5b56dde2d11a84bf7ed4b0

ROFL

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=39 Boost Bar Natural aspiration feel unnatural? Tired of bothering with duct-taped leaf blowers as turbos? Treat your car to a bar of boost. Most high performance...

i would not buy anything from there is this a joke site? lol

ROFL

Boost Bar Natural aspiration feel unnatural? Tired of bothering with duct-taped leaf blowers as turbos? Treat your car to a bar of boost. Most high performance...

i would not buy anything from there is this a joke site? lol

nah....looks totally legit to me :shrug:. I'm ordering the cross drilled brake lines tomorrow

Back