• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

steeda's old car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me jackass?

to tell the truth i was only downshifting to speed up in which breaking happened after i shifted. tyvm
Yes, you...Jackass. Your "reason" for downshifting has changed quite a bit; and instead of listnening to those who know more than you, you were a smartass:shrug:
I like to let them roam our zone to keep you :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es on yo toes.

I'll give you a chance to run back on your own... You're in my turf and my people don't play nice like NE does. :laugh:
I'm telling Kimmie on you!:mad:

:laugh:

Yes, you...Jackass. Your "reason" for downshifting has changed quite a bit; and instead of listnening to those who know more than you, you were a smartass:shrug:

I'm telling Kimmie on you!:mad:

:laugh:

And i don't give a :censored: they tell me damn it if i want to downshift my :censored:ing car i will damnit

Now go back to your section troll

Last edited by a moderator:

Whooo calm down there newbie. You have no room pushing people around on here especially since you don't even belong in this section/thread.

Goo find your own new alias to pick on :laugh:

and it my car for the last effing time you :censored::censored::censored::censored:bags and if it blows i wont care i will just part the whole car out. and no matter what any of you guys say i am not changing my driving styles.

This forum needs a :censored:ing colonic... not only do we have turds from this area in here, now we're getting infiltrated by :censored: from the NE. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
And now every thing that say contour.org and the people i tell to come here are gone cuz i will not support piece of :censored::censored::censored::censored: places like this

damm... what will we ever do without your in-depth knowledge and support?

not that it won't change anything but still. i have no idea how you guys can be worse with less people than a mustang forum with more people and a bunch of asshole's and still be better than you guys i am amazed

not that it won't change anything but still. i have no idea how you guys can be worse with less people than a mustang forum with more people and a bunch of asshole's and still be better than you guys i am amazed

Seriously shut up and leave then. Stop crying like a little girl. We are not your parents stop complaining to us cause we don't give a chit. Leave and don't post again or shut up.

we're not assholes... we just have a low tolerance for know-it-all kids.

Seriously shut up and leave then. Stop crying like a little girl. We are not your parents stop complaining to us cause we don't give a chit. Leave and don't post again or shut up.

im not ganna shut :censored::censored::censored::censored: up. i have never see so many people who thought if i do not do it noone else should

im not ganna shut :censored::censored::censored::censored: up. i have never see so many people who thought if i do not do it noone else should

if you're not going to shut up, will you at least look into hooked on phonics. reading your posts is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics written by a retarded coke head with epilepsy.

Can you blame, that adults like us took it upon ourselves to correct a child like you :shrug:

Wow...do your parents not direct you in the right direction in life? We did the same chit, and yet all you did is get all hyped up on your computer screen screaming like a 14 year old. Man up, you were told you were wrong, shut up and learn something or just walk away. You think swearing at us and calling us names is gonna change our ways.....:help:

if you're not going to shut up, will you at least look into hooked on phonics. reading your posts is like trying to decipher hieroglyphics written by a retarded coke head with epilepsy.

im sorry i dont spell every thing right like all you :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es to. just like i dont drive my car the same way all you :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:es do. oh wait no im not

Can you blame, that adults like us took it upon ourselves to correct a child like you :shrug:

Wow...do your parents not direct you in the right direction in life? We did the same chit, and yet all you did is get all hyped up on your computer screen screaming like a 14 year old. Man up, you were told you were wrong, shut up and learn something or just walk away. You think swearing at us and calling us names is gonna change out minds.....:help:

im not screaming ok yea i thaught so. but i did not do one thing wrong other than spelling bad tyvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back