• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So I'm officially moving!

Congrats! I would have to agree that the bathroom placement does seem a bit odd. Don't forget your towel when you shower.:laugh:

Last edited:
Yeah, the bathroom is right in front of you when you walk in the front door. :confused:

I can't wait. I'm going to apply at Subway to work night to replace crappy Big Y. So Warner Bros. (the construction company) is 1/8 mile down the street from Cliffside, and Subway is diagonally across the street from Warner Bros. No need to drive!

1229091204.jpg

From the picture, it would appear that you already have the pussy angle worked out. :laugh:

Also, I had no idea Massachusetts had such a town as Sunderland.

Then I guess you probably haven't heard of Windsor, Leyden, Bernardston, Colrain, Conway, Savoy, Florida, Cummington, Hinsdale, etc, either, right? :laugh:

Then I guess you probably haven't heard of Windsor, Leyden, Bernardston, Colrain, Conway, Savoy, Florida, Cummington, Hinsdale, etc, either, right? :laugh:

Or Egypt, Old Furnace, Alford, Gill, Erving, Peru, Otis to name some more. That was fun :laugh:

Back