• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So I'm officially moving!

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
So I have finalized the time that I'll be moving into my apartment! Not sure how long I'll be living there, but I'll finally be outta my dang house :cool:. I'll be moving the week between Christmas and New Years Day. I'm wicked pumped!

http://www.cliffsideapts.com/photo_gallery.html

Here are some pictures. I'm going to be moving into "The Leverett" style apartment (2 bedroom). I'll post pictures when I move in. I already have a couple nifty ideas :p.

Hopefully you don't have to shower when you have friends over watching the game or something.....weird setup but sweet for a bachelor pad...

yay big boy!
very cool
I'm happy for you. Your sanity levels will definitely improve.

lol they overdressed that sample apartment. The furniture looks a little too nice.

yay big boy!
very cool
I'm happy for you. Your sanity levels will definitely improve.

lol they overdressed that sample apartment. The furniture looks a little too nice.

Yeah. Our furniture is simpler. We have a futon, a recliner, and entertainment center already in the living room, as well as a small "dining table" lmao.

Here is my contribution to the furniture:

contourseats.jpg

Bwahahah!

I'm taking my cousin's spot and I'm living with her current roommate. He's pretty cool. He's gay, but I'm not a homophobe, so whatever :laugh:.

Congrats on getting out! You don't realize how much crap you can't do at home until you finally get out.

I'm taking my cousin's spot and I'm living with her current roommate. He's pretty cool. He's gay, but I'm not a homophobe, so whatever :laugh:.

You might not say whatever when you run across the living room in just a towel and he grabs your ass. :laugh:

I see what you mean, Matt, but it is styled like the Leverett, but where you see the door to the bedroom in the pic, our place actually has a short hallway going to two bedrooms. :shrug:

I'll make sure to take some sweet pics of my room when I set it up. I'm bringing up my box spring and mattress (going straight on the floor, my bed can't support mine + Amy's weight very well :laugh:), TV stand, TV, two Contour front seats :laugh:, small dresser, small computer desk, and maybe a small bookshelf. Nothing much, really.

EDIT: It's actually The Hadley, but they don't have pictures of that...

Back