• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So i got a summer job....

yamaha racer 686

Hard-core CEG'er
looks like i will most likely be working down in Ocean City Maryland for Scopes and will not be in the northeast area for the entire summer.

the position i applied for is working at the biggest bar down in OCMD which is Secrets. i will be taking pictures of drunk people all day/night. i figure it cant be any worse then working at the gay bar i work at now.

so i would work 6-7 days a week. either 12pm-7pm or 7pm-12am or both. Either way i get my days off to surf or my nights off to party but i can always party after 12am.

Downside is that it is all commission based.

i figured since my college years are coming to a close i need to experience working at the beach before i have to grow up and become an adult.

Seacrets is the SHIZ! Let me know when you're around the DE area. I'll drive down and meet up. I take Family vacations down there as well as the Bike to the Bay ride and other events.

Seacrets is the SHIZ! Let me know when you're around the DE area. I'll drive down and meet up. I take Family vacations down there as well as the Bike to the Bay ride and other events.

Yeah man i will be down that way the first weekend in may for training.
Finally I will want to come visit you instead of you visiting me.
please you love when i visit you. like this coming weekend.

well im the sarcastic jackass and jeff is well jeff. we need people to fill positions

ps: you not too old to come party :)

ha, fill positions like in the video i put in the description.

I am the guy who ummm, idk it depends on how much i drink on what i do.

And yeah i'll be on the East coast for most the summer. Out in Cali for about two weeks in June and then back here. Gotta work.

went down and had a blast. i hope to work at secrets taking pictures its so easy to sell people bottle openers. take their picture they ok it, take money go back make bottle opener and give it to them.

waiting for my call back monday. if they dont want me for that i guess ill sit at the beach and rent beach stuff.

Back