• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So how is everyone doing?

Now that I re read what I wrote I see it was confusing. I am getting 200 less kms per tank. Down to about 425 or so vs 625-650.

Man I wish I got 650 or so. Right now I got about 300 on the last tank, but I am not sure if I filled right up. When I was driving the old route, I was getting an average of 550.

Erik, Most of the regulars are hibernating or in Jeff's case wishing he was.:p

Yup Hibernating............
Currently -21C and it's been snowing for the last 6 days!!!!
The streets here are brutal, like driving on ice. Gravel & sand don't help and the roads are hard packed snow, well ICE.
On average 100 to 150 accidents/day. My car likes Calgary because my mileage has gone up.
I get 330-380 on a tank of gas now. In TO I was lucky to get 280.
Current visuals.......................
500739_224_full.jpg

500739_225_full.jpg

look so cold... hope it will not be so cold in march when i will come back... here some picture of were i am right now.. hope it will warm you a bit :p

My wife's parent estate:
IMG_0327.jpg

City view from Mt Faber:
IMG_2605.jpg

Sentosa beach at 3PM (33 celcius)
IMG_2501.jpg

Same place, evening (still hot, 30 celcius)
IMG_2879-1.jpg

Another beach nearby, at sunset (28 celcius)
IMG_2639-1.jpg

look so cold... hope it will not be so cold in march when i will come back... here some picture of were i am right now.. hope it will warm you a bit :p

My wife's parent estate:
IMG_0327.jpg

City view from Mt Faber:
IMG_2605.jpg

Sentosa beach at 3PM (33 celcius)
IMG_2501.jpg

Same place, evening (still hot, 30 celcius)
IMG_2879-1.jpg

Another beach nearby, at sunset (28 celcius)
IMG_2639-1.jpg

Tabernack! Now that's just RUDE! We're covered in snow and dealing with sub sub freezing temps and you post these photos! YOU FRENCH *******!

:)

but im coming back on the 7 of march, i was here since last november so i havent seen snow yet this year.. hope it will not be to cold when i will come back..

also hope that i remember how to drive in the snow... and on the right side of the road (after 3 month of right hand driving :p)

Back