• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

I really wanna know if there's gonna be an autocross day, but im definetly taking a vacation off work for the whole week for this event, can't F'in wait!

are you asking me?

btw I contacted worldtour and may have an autocross day setup on that sunday, nothing for sure yet though.

No I was actually talking about bed activities

Yeah I know, dammit. I was just trying to have some fun. :p

rons, will you actually show up to SZ or do you need someone to pick you up and drive you there?
seems like you always miss out on meets because you never want to drive alone.

rons, will you actually show up to SZ or do you need someone to pick you up and drive you there?

Dont act like you knew:laugh:

oh your right you should probably drive over here so I can have someone ride with me :shrug:

black 98 kiss my ass, unlike you I wanna keep my car as long as possible, if that means not driving 200 miles to go meet a bunch of assholes like you then im good, if you wanna take a chill pill and actually act like a grown up then come back and talk to me kthankxbye

black 98 kiss my ass, unlike you I wanna keep my car as long as possible, if that means not driving 200 miles to go meet a bunch of assholes like you then im good, if you wanna take a chill pill and actually act like a grown up then come back and talk to me kthankxbye

lol wait, who needs to take a "chill pill"? :crazy:

I want to keep my cars as long as possible also and I drive alot more then 200 miles for this "meet" :shrug:

lol wait, who needs to take a "chill pill"? :crazy:

sorry its just everytime black 98 post something directed toward me its always some smart ass comment, if only he had something intelligent to say...

brapple, you do whatever you want with your car, I do whatever I want with my car, sound good :shrug: I mean seriously why is it so hard to understand, im not a rich person so the more miles I put on my car, the sooner its liable to break down, which I cannot afford to happen, does that make sence to anyone?

sorry its just everytime black 98 post something directed toward me its always some smart ass comment, if only he had something intelligent to say...

brapple, you do whatever you want with your car, I do whatever I want with my car, sound good :shrug: I mean seriously why is it so hard to understand, im not a rich person so the more miles I put on my car, the sooner its liable to break down, which I cannot afford to happen, does that make sence to anyone?

Its a contour, dosent matter if you drive it or not, or the miles, its gonna break down:laugh:

I know man but I have only put 7000 miles on my car in a year and its got around 100k right now and it didn't break down on me yet, so I just wanna keep her going as long as possible.

I know man but I have only put 7000 miles on my car in a year and its got around 100k right now and it didn't break down on me yet, so I just wanna keep her going as long as possible.

A car can break just as much when it's not driven as it can from being driven. I just think you should enjoy your car more as there is no point in having it sit. Please note this isn't an attack at you :). One of my friends was the same way and never drove his car and it got stolen and the first thing he said was "I wish I drove and enjoy my car more". Eitehr way hope to see you at SZ09:cool:.

Aaron

Aaron I appreciate you not jumping down my throat like some on here, and I totally agree with you. don't get me wrong I drive my car pretty hard, I have used it for autocrossing and the like. I just can't justify driving hundreds of miles to just sit around and talk to people I have never met, some may understand where im comming from, others may not, that is just my choice. I will definetly see you there though at SZ09!

I have only put 1200 on my silver one since March and things have still gone wrong. Its a car, things will happen! But I do see where you are coming from.

lol, dude i think its you that needs to take a chill pill. i dont plan on selling any of my cars anytime soon. if they break, i fix them with better parts than before. i drove 9 hours to SZ07. and iirc, that was the first thing i said to you. you've been banned too long for me to say anything to you. and what i said was a joke. just chill out man.

see thats the problem everything you type is a joke, just like todras use to do, but I have seen his post greatly improve and after meeting with him he ended up being a decent person. not sure what type of person you are off the net, but on here I see alot of your post involving "joking" theres nothing wrong with a little poking fun of buy you go too far, and frankly im just bored with it.

Back