• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

Ladies ladies, please- I know Ron and I have had our differences via PM (nice battles btw :laugh:) but I'm still looking forward to SZ. Who cares what happened before?

3 so far, and btw your comming off like the biggest asshole on earth, so I hope your alot different in person :laugh:

lol. i seriously hope you take medication for this anger. i'm not trying to be an ass. i think i'm a pretty nice guy in person. but how can anyone take you seriously when you spell so horribly? my 6 year old cousin can spell better. no joke

lol. i seriously hope you take medication for this anger. i'm not trying to be an ass. i think i'm a pretty nice guy in person. but how can anyone take you seriously when you spell so horribly? my 6 year old cousin can spell better. no joke

So how does being a bad speller make someone angry or a dbag:shrug:

So how does being a bad speller make someone angry or a dbag:shrug:

i said how can anyone take him seriously. i never said anything about the anger or being a douche. i don't know how old ron is, just judging by his spelling, and his attitude, sounds like a 16 year old punk. its no wonder why he has been banned before. i'm done arguing

i said how can anyone take him seriously. i never said anything about the anger or being a douche. i don't know how old ron is, just judging by his spelling, and his attitude, sounds like a 16 year old punk. its no wonder why he has been banned before. i'm done arguing

Fine then if you are done arguing lets go get some taco's:laugh::laugh:

judging by how you keep arguing I would guess your the 16 year old punk kid :shrug:

btw if you really have to know im 26, you can F off if you have a problem with my spelling your the only one who has complained about it so far, hmmm....

judging by how you keep arguing I would guess your the 16 year old punk kid :shrug:

btw if you really have to know im 26, you can F off if you have a problem with my spelling your the only one who has complained about it so far, hmmm....

I am 32, so respect your elders:laugh::laugh:

good, what kind of stuff do you like drinking ryan? I'll pretty much drink anything, anything but bloody mary's, yukon jack, and jim bean, yuck! my favs are beer, wisky, and miore beer

Beer is my drink of choice, but ask anyone from sz last year, if its alcohol I will drink it, even 100+ proof sipping wiskeys that I was shooting and didnt know they werent shooters,lol I can handle alot of alcohol for my size.

heh yah im a big guy but I can definetly handle my alcky, last time I was at a party with everclear everyone needed chasers, not me lol.

Back